Reviews for The Resurgence
Fanged-Marshmallow chapter 32 . 10/5
I am having such a blast with this story. Very well written, engaging and so entertaining! Well done to you. Looking forward to the last bits and will be sad to see it end as well. Thanks for keeping it going even after all these years.
Night's Beloved chapter 32 . 9/7
Wonderful! Simply wonderful. It is so very good to see this updated. I love your vampires and the writing style as always.

Please though. Don't forget this.
Pitje2 chapter 32 . 9/7
You're back!
Really liked the chapter. some nice twists and drama. Can't wait to see how Zephon wakes up (since I presume he is as good as unconcious now) and how it all progresses.
Assanee chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful Story! I'm relieved to see that it is still marked "in Progress" on your Profile :) even though you haven't updated it in ages, there is still hope. I just can't accept it ending like that. There are far too many open questions left and I will be right here waiting for answers ;)
Assanee chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
First: This story is really, really awesome! I'm at chapter 19 so far and I can't stay away from it. It made me gasp in surprise and amazement at every turn! And I really enjoy your little hints at other stories, like what in the nine hells... (maybe Nosgoth should be added to the Faerûn Map ) or the way Baldur died like Balder from nordic mythologie - love it. The characters are unique and so believable. I could just go on and on... and I hope the story will too! And hey... Old Nosgothic is my native language :D
Victoire chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
I was initially confused because the latest chapter is titled The End. Then I saw this story is listed under your in-progress stories, so you're still working on it, right? Please tell me you are because this is one of the better pieces of writing I've had the chance to read.

I know it's been more than a year since the last update, but I just wanted to let you know there are definitely still people who are interested in hearing more. I wish I had more constructive things to say but I'm bad at this kind of thing so I'll just leave it at you are great.

Keep being awesome, man.
Night's Beloved chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
... My gods, you must complete this story! This is one of the most fascinating pieces of literature I've ever read, and the quality is quite nearly professional! You've captured the Empire-era perfectly, and I was surprised to find myself enjoying a Zephon story so much. You've much swayed me into giving the Spider Lord more than a cursory glance. Bravo, and do please update soon!
Moazzam chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great work man
Moazzam chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hey! nice man its completely awesome i just love this :D
littlevamp chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
Awesome chapter. The language was so vivid and deceptive that it kept me reading faster in suspense haha Zephon can never catch a break, can he?-Lil V
littlevamp chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
Very nice chapter:D Love the "brotherly love" interaction in the begining; Raziel is such an arrogant ass, isn't he? haha I have to wonder how he was before Soul Reaver; he seems set on revenge, but he doesn't seem that arrogant lol I find it very interesting that Zephon would pay heed to Rahab rather than Raziel, though it doesn't surprise me; the afformentioned arrogance and the pain Raziel has caused Zephon would make me reluctant to listen to him lol

It seemed to have slipped my mind that Galvira was a bastard...Wow, I guess she's going to be in for a ride, hm? I have to wonder if she's of some importance to Raziel, Rahab and Zephon, or just Raziel and Zephon lol Or maybe just Zephon. haha Too much good stuff here...can't wait for an update. Nice job!XD - Lil V.
Pitje2 chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
First of: Happy New Year!

It's always a joy to see another chapter of your amazing story.
I just re-read your story a couple of days ago, and managed to get even more impressed, as the subtleties and plots became clearer to me.
I wonder how many, if any, Zephonin managed to survive. How the luitenants battle will unfold. If Kain will make an (re)appearence. In short I long to see how Nosgoth will thrive.

All the best for 2013!
littlevamp chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
Wow, the battle just gets better and better, doesn't it? ;) It's good to see that Raziel has put aside his differences towards Zephon, for now, so that he'd at least have a stronger ally. Lots of imagery in here, and I must say you write it quite well :) Nicely done haha Best wishes as always. Can't wait for an update :D - Lil V.
littlevamp chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
Wow, it's Phoenix, it's been a while! As always, you don't disappoint :P This chapter was full of goodness:

Zephon's talk with the seer, an explanation for his possessed kin, Zephon FINALLY making it's been a while since I've read the story in its entirety, but what was Raziel doing in a camp? I forgot...was he going to fight?

And the clan's disappearance (or death) really got me at the end. If genocide was Zephon's punishment along with exile, there's gonna be one hell of a problem (as if there already isn't lol). Well done! Update soon! Hope everything is well!-Lil V.
Pitje2 chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Brilliant, you exceed expectatoions with every new chapter. The plot and characters amaze me every time I (re)read your story. I can't wait to see how this cliffhanger will develop.