Reviews for Coming out of the closet
Insanity Strikes Thrice chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Nice story- humorous and to the point. I really enjoyed that... nice and fluffy Kratos/Yuan. I needed the cheering up, and this definitely did the job. Thank you so much for writing this- it was awesome!

By the way, thanks for reviewing my story.

-Dinuriel
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Heh...

Lloyd: interior decorator

Yuan: damsel in distress (but why didn't he just kick the door open?)

Colette: an innocently idiotic Chosen getting married

I thought it was good. :D
unknownseraphim chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
HA I liked tha! Kratty/Yuan AND Lloyd/Zelly. That's just great. The two best pairings. good job.
animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I stumbled on to this while i was looking for the SHEELOS section and i had to find out if what my brain was telling me was true...and it was! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! EW! That was nasty! People dont see Zelos and Lloyd like that! ZElos is a freakin' WOMAN LOVER! HE'S NOT A HOMO! I'm SO gonna have nightmares! You all have mentally scared me for life! (*sob*)

Someone call a therapist!
meganekko-bomb chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Uhm, well, yea... I don't exactly support the pairing, but Lloyd and zelos? That is GREAT!

I almost lost control and died. kratos and Yuan together in a closet, it would so happen!

Kranna forever though
Katraa chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
D Meowzy said you have the lemon verision, neh? XD send to me, pretty please? That was so awesome nife D I love the KxY and I had almost died acuse I thought you ahd quit kxY writngs -pouts- great job _
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Heeheeh -adds to her favourite story list-

Keep writin'!