Reviews for Sound Of Silence
Wynni chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Man what a tearjerker, But a good solid read. I do wonder what became of her golden eyed halfbrother, though.
keyandheart chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
It is tewnty to three in the morning. I have JUST finished this story, and -quite frankly - i am in tears. i absolutely adored it, and thouroughly wish you the best in any further writing :)
darkmoon203 chapter 20 . 9/30/2006
I loved your story. You did a very good job writing it and while I was reading the last three lines of the epilogue I felt goosebumps crawl over my arms.

WyrdaAburHugin chapter 20 . 8/7/2006
Aww! So sad! Really good, but really sad.
Fuzzy-Pamplemousse chapter 20 . 5/24/2006
that's so sad! i have tears in my eyes! :(
Masked and Forgotten chapter 20 . 5/24/2006

*Holds onto authoress and sobs into her shoulder* *authoress gently prys masked and forgotten off of her.*

*Sits on the floor* Here is your cookies.

*hands authoress a bag of cookies.*

*lookds at feet*

its all over now.

Where do we go from here?

I liked how you ended it with Carmens note.

It almost soundded like her voice was ringing out.

I really don't want this story to end... Parting is such sweet sorrow...Except for the sweet part.

~Masked and Forgotten
adriana chapter 20 . 5/23/2006
THE SADNESS! wa! that was so good it's the 1st complete phantom of the opera phic. i read great job!
MJ MOD chapter 20 . 5/23/2006
Oh, this is so sad! You shouldn't have killed Carmen!
Masked and Forgotten chapter 19 . 5/23/2006 die?...*Sniff* i won't cry..I won't cry..

*grabs onto Carmen* DON'T GO!

Her daughter is adorable.

Will there be a sequal? with the Daughter as the Main Char?

I am going to miss her...Lotsand lots... *Sits on the floor*

adriana chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
(CRYING!) that is so sad! Wa! is this the last chapter? if so you did a a fantastic job, if not i can hardly wait for the next chapter! update or not soon!lol :)
MJ MOD chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
Oh, this is so sad, so moving! *wah* Why did you kill off Carmen!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 19 . 5/22/2006
WHAT? You're going to make the faithful little mouse, who has reviewed every single chapter without fail, CRY! *mouse looks SO betrayed*
Little Lotte chapter 18 . 5/22/2006

Shall I go on?

~Little Lotte

P.S. I'ts dirty.
adriana chapter 18 . 5/21/2006
Brilliant! i loved it, i never would have thought erik would do that, it almost made me cry! update soon! lol!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 18 . 5/21/2006
Christine's not going to bring her little brat into this, is she? This needs only thier wedding to make it perfect.