Reviews for Unknown Caller
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Cruel cruel cruel... but it's so wonderfully written I almost can't be mad at you.

Grr. Loved it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
:( :( :(
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
how can you write such a good thing and stop it at the worst time possible? is it your idea of torture or something? because it's working, trust me. i can't stand the thought of world without Jess so i really hope you'll either write a sequel about his healthy come back home or you update this one.
WickedGrimmerie chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow. How sad. I can just see that last scene. Wonderfully written.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
is jess okay?

:(, please tell me there is more!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Amazingly sad and well-written!
gilmore-mariano4815 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
You made me cry so hard! I love it and despite what others say i kind of like it where u left it I dont wanna know if Jess died. Cause I dont want him to and i dont wanna find out if he dies. I love it. :) Kudos to you.
piper14798 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
you have to finish this story i really want to know what happens it is really good story
kessemm chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
OH NO!

evil!

continue!

(though I like the ending, all ironice)

updat soon

me
selina chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I love it *giggles* I'm using the L word and your fics quite a lot lately, but I do.

The Lane happy phone message at then end adds so much to it. It just gives it a breath of this reality. Like how so much can be screwed up and everything in your life can be going wrong; and the world around you will still go on on it's normal way. I'm a dork and can't clearly explain it but I love the message.

I always really liked all the flashbacks. They were all so very cutesome and so them. Great ficlet. Jess did not die. He cannot die. He's Jess, the Jess's never die *nods*
ellieincarnate chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
im definately impressed by this one...your diction is impeccable, the characters are not OOC, and you have a wonderful way of tying everything together...excellent job
someone5 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Ah. Ah, ah, ah! Why you make me cry so?

*le sigh*

Still, I love your random bouts of inspiration. :) You amaze me time and time again.
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Omg, so so sad.

And yet again, I still enjoyed reading it.

Amazing work yet again.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
okay wow that was the saddest thing ever, but it was sweet.

Bittersweet, I guess would be the word.

Anyway the ending is really depressing, I was close to tears.

Thank you for yet another brilliant piece.
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
NO JESS! I LOVE YOU! uh...sorry. I got a little carried away there. Umm...I don't know what to say. This was really good. I love how you wrote the past into the present. It's so depressing. I don't want Jess to die. I love him to much. Great fic though! Kudos!