Reviews for The Wrench Tango
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this chapter, with all the family together at the time of the birth.
Gisel0202 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Excellent! I really liked it. I hope to read more soon!
Athenafrodite chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
AWW beautiful... just beautiful.
Nefer-T chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Love the way you wrote it.

And that's ALL I'm saying.

No, wait, I've got something else to say...

Love it xD
Orange Singer chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
I love how you phrased the event at that last part. The wording was awesome. The way you say things without specifically saying them rocks. Awesome piece! I am so glad you continued this! (HOT!)
SorainaSkye chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
I especially liked the third one. Nice! EdWin rules, and this was all well-written. :D
karina5185 chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
That was so.. WOW.

I mean, I am speechless.

*applauds*
Took-Baggins chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
aquarina-chan has done some very good doujinshi. they're pretty much hentai, though, so i always feel a bit dirty after reading them. she's very good, though.

i think this is the best one so far. three especially had a bit of a poetic feel to it.

and...you know...Ed and Winry sex is awesome for some reason. i think because they're just so perfect for one another.
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
this is more like it. MUCH better ending that the movie really had! (really, Al could've just sent some armor through to destroy the other gate. pft.) anyway, i enjoyed the length, that's for sure as well as the inclusion of all the other characters (because honestly, how could anyone not love these guys?)
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
aw, now that just beautiful. and a very simple scene, which totally works with this.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i actually read these last night, but i was so sleepy i didn't think it was a good idea to review yet. _

anyway, i really like the way you write. it's not overly wordy but it isn't bare either. and you definitely write well. i love that she resisted a little. so many people write it so that she instantly gives in...
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Ohh, pretty :) But, again, the link isn't working! D'you think you could send it over in a PM?
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I think I saw the picture you're talking about, but I don't know who drew it because I just googled Ed and Winry pics and this was one of the ones that came up.
Louise Burton chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Loved it!

FINALLY, an actually GREAT ending to the movie! i hated it's ending i was going to kill the director, but this...this is EXACTLY how i wanted it to be.

GREAT JOB!
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
Oh wow. I loved this. I absolutely loved this. The first was hot, the second tender, and this one was so full of action and drama and just had me smiling at the end :)

I think I'll add this to my alerts, see if you write any more EdWins. I'm actually not such a fan of the pairing, but the Wrench Tango just ... got me hooked. And besides, it's your writing style I'm attracted to most :P

Can you send me the URLs for the pictures you based these on? I'm curious.

Also, your challenge for the 100word fic... I don't know if I'm up to it :) It'll take a while, but I look forward to getting it bitten by the right Bunny and see where it goes.

So, all the best, and another drabble coming up soon-

Nini