Reviews for Must Love Cats
witchoesed chapter 1 . 1/6
I really liked it, but it's a pity your grammar it's too bad! Surely you can get it better, your stories are very pretty!
Donnie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Nice one. I was laughing for a good portion of the story. Very nice. I am still amazed that that same story can be told so many different ways as it has through dozens of movies and probably even more books.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Brilliant! Absolutely awesome, I hope you write more soon (whether on this fic or not) Thanks for a great lil fic to brighten up my day!

xxStellaxx
Serenity Turner chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Another brilliant fic by my dear Kara . I think you posted it before I BETAd it though lol. You should repost the copy that I corrected. Anyway, talk to you later dear.
HaNnAhIsAlOsEr chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That is so sweet *tear*!
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Technically a really good and cute story but it's rattled with typos etc. I suggest you take one more look at it, maybe get a beta to proof-read your stuff. The occational typo doesn't matter but when it becomes difficult to read, it's a problem. So take another look at it! It realy has some great potential! If you need any help, I'd be happy to help you - just keep in mind that English is my second language, not my first ;)

I really like this story though! Good thing they were able to kiss and make up ;)

Cammie
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Bad bad moment for Albus to look in Minerva her chambers.

Thank Merlin everything worked out fine D