Reviews for Requiem for an Era
swilloughby chapter 13 . 9/5
I'm really enjoying this story. Do you have any intention of finishing it?
SNikki chapter 1 . 7/6
This was an AMAZING story! I wish you had finished it. Great job though. It kept me up reading it and it was just a really well written story. :-)
Please please continue this! It's fantastic.
gokansog chapter 29 . 1/6
please update
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
This seems like a bash Tommy fic tbh.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/19/2016
More please!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Terrific fanfiction. :-)
Aislin Blue chapter 29 . 3/7/2016
Just discovered this story and I'm in love with it! Is there any chance that you might finish it?
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 29 . 2/21/2016
I have been half cringing, half laughing for almost this while story! The wedding was beautiful, and I'm finally seeing how for Tommy and Kim. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/6/2016
When will new chapters be up? So entertaining!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
Do I just finished rereading this story; it really is fantastic! Are you still planning on finishing it?
c chapter 29 . 3/15/2015
Please have a Kimberly and Tommy dates and a big cute wedding.
Gokan son of Goku chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
Please update this story is great
Sky Daybreak chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Haven't even read yet except the preface, but I had to say me too. *smiles* nothing wrong with holding on to you childhood. I loved tommy/ Kim, still do. Some of the episodes do seem a little silly now but they didn't then. And man, there is some good fanfic out there. I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling this way. You hit the nail on the head. Lol! Okay, I'll go and actually read your story now.
howboutthemabbs chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story! I know it's been years, but I hope you still plan on finishing it. Can't wait to know what happens next!