Reviews for Requiem for an Era
Gokan son of Goku chapter 29 . 4/15
Please update this story is great
Sky Daybreak chapter 1 . 4/7
Haven't even read yet except the preface, but I had to say me too. *smiles* nothing wrong with holding on to you childhood. I loved tommy/ Kim, still do. Some of the episodes do seem a little silly now but they didn't then. And man, there is some good fanfic out there. I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling this way. You hit the nail on the head. Lol! Okay, I'll go and actually read your story now.
howboutthemabbs chapter 29 . 2/23
Awesome story! I know it's been years, but I hope you still plan on finishing it. Can't wait to know what happens next!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This is very well written and I am enjoying it so far. While there is a similarity with Of Love and Bunnies in that it involves a reunion with Kim, Tommy, the old Rangers and Dino Thunder, the story itself is completely different. I will continue to read.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
What happens to tommy and Kim?
doglover500 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is too funny and I love it and you should read Of Love and Bunnies.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
this is great please write soon
Cacao85 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great story!

I love the plot, the relationship Tommy/Kim, Bulk and Skull who want to discover the rangers's identities, the dino rangers etc..

I hope you will update your fiction soon because I love it! And it's not often that someone writes a fiction about a new power ranger days!

Biz

( Sorry for my bad english, i'm french ) )
pigckle8 chapter 29 . 3/14/2012
Wow. One of the best Kim/Tommy and reunion stories I've ever read. You are an amazing writer. I read this story nonstop from start to finish. I really do sincerely hope that you continue with this story someday. It's a work you should be really proud of. The character and plot description and development are really good, and I think you just did a really amazing job with this story. Hopefully you decide to get back to the story in the future! :)
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 29 . 3/6/2012
Lover this story! please update it soon!
Hikari Urania chapter 29 . 1/13/2012
Wow...this was just an amazing chapter, amazing story, it took me a while to get through it but i'm so happy i found it. I would like to see more Trent and Kira but the drama you have going with Kim and Tommy is great as well. Update soon, I can't wait to see how you decide to end this whole thing.
mafanatic chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
Great story...can't wait to read what happens next , although I don't know if i will as you don't seem to have updated in almost 2 and a half years. Please don't abandon it!
Ghostwriter chapter 29 . 6/14/2010
Awesome job. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
andyg2525 chapter 29 . 10/24/2009
I want to hear more on this story its going to a wild one
Raven Artemis chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
oh wow. i've read of love and bunnies. it's good. but my god you can write! i just spent the last two days reading this and had to peel myself from the computer to do normal things like eat and sleep. anyway, you seem to update like me. you get so far then you stop. well, i was just wondering it's been almost two years um.. are you going to update soon? i know it's hard to write sometimes, but i really think this could easily be one of the best reunion fics i've read. i know it's off to an awsome start, but i also know that if you write in a rush, or lost interest and passed it off to someone else it might not be in the same 'OH MY GOD READ IT!' category that it's in now. Just my observation. hope you stay with it

-Raven