Reviews for Requiem for an Era
This seems like a bash Tommy fic tbh.
More please!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/20
Terrific fanfiction. :-)
Aislin Blue chapter 29 . 3/7
Just discovered this story and I'm in love with it! Is there any chance that you might finish it?
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 29 . 2/21
I have been half cringing, half laughing for almost this while story! The wedding was beautiful, and I'm finally seeing how for Tommy and Kim. I look forward to the next chapter.
When will new chapters be up? So entertaining!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
Do I just finished rereading this story; it really is fantastic! Are you still planning on finishing it?
c chapter 29 . 3/15/2015
Please have a Kimberly and Tommy dates and a big cute wedding.
Gokan son of Goku chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
Please update this story is great
Sky Daybreak chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Haven't even read yet except the preface, but I had to say me too. *smiles* nothing wrong with holding on to you childhood. I loved tommy/ Kim, still do. Some of the episodes do seem a little silly now but they didn't then. And man, there is some good fanfic out there. I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling this way. You hit the nail on the head. Lol! Okay, I'll go and actually read your story now.
howboutthemabbs chapter 29 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story! I know it's been years, but I hope you still plan on finishing it. Can't wait to know what happens next!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This is very well written and I am enjoying it so far. While there is a similarity with Of Love and Bunnies in that it involves a reunion with Kim, Tommy, the old Rangers and Dino Thunder, the story itself is completely different. I will continue to read.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
What happens to tommy and Kim?
doglover500 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is too funny and I love it and you should read Of Love and Bunnies.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
this is great please write soon