Reviews for Saccharine
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hehehe. This was actually too cute. Perfect characterization and lovely writing. ShikaIno fluff is the stuff. :)
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was too cute x3 I loved it, good job :D
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. It was absolutely adorable. You did a fantastic job! They are so cute!
inoinoino chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
nice fic! the 'you're acting odd!' 'because YOU're acting odd!' was really great. the ending was a little soppy, but the last line about finding the endless blue was a good way to tie it all up
Utsuro chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
XD Cute good shikaino fluffyness! This story is inspiring for my own fic im writing right now, 'the box' ;P Thanks!

-Utsuro
secondbutton chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I liked how you tied in that metaphor with the clouds, it was really sweet.

Well done.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
ShikaIno fluff is the smex.
Caili-kun chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really liked it. I have noticed that a lot of the Shikaino fan fics I have been reading are really ooc but this one was probably the closest I find. I mean, I think even mine is a little ooc, also no finished yet. I still think you did a great job though.
shikaxinoX3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
it was so...so...AWESOME!

X]

XD
fadeaway chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, how sweet. That was so beautiful! *tear*
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
this fic is just one of those stories that make you go "aw." at the end. i love those kind of stories. _

great job!
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh, I just love the way the connected the color of the sky to the color of Ino's eyes. It was executed nicely w/o being too corny, or anything. I also love the ranting and Shika wanting to confess because it's less "troublesome."
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Its cute and fluffy!
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Loved it, loved it! Such a cute ending- Fabulous job!
Ino admirer chapter 1 . 1/1/2007