Reviews for Saccharine
Cheeno chapter 1 . 9/13
This was a great story, very sweet. I loved Shikamaru's way of reasoning, the fact that he chose to confess his love because it would be too troublesome to avoid in the future.. That's just like him!
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hehehe. This was actually too cute. Perfect characterization and lovely writing. ShikaIno fluff is the stuff. :)
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was too cute x3 I loved it, good job :D
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. It was absolutely adorable. You did a fantastic job! They are so cute!
inoinoino chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
nice fic! the 'you're acting odd!' 'because YOU're acting odd!' was really great. the ending was a little soppy, but the last line about finding the endless blue was a good way to tie it all up
Utsuro chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
XD Cute good shikaino fluffyness! This story is inspiring for my own fic im writing right now, 'the box' ;P Thanks!

secondbutton chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I liked how you tied in that metaphor with the clouds, it was really sweet.

Well done.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
ShikaIno fluff is the smex.
Caili-kun chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really liked it. I have noticed that a lot of the Shikaino fan fics I have been reading are really ooc but this one was probably the closest I find. I mean, I think even mine is a little ooc, also no finished yet. I still think you did a great job though.
shikaxinoX3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
it was!

fadeaway chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, how sweet. That was so beautiful! *tear*
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
this fic is just one of those stories that make you go "aw." at the end. i love those kind of stories. _

great job!
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh, I just love the way the connected the color of the sky to the color of Ino's eyes. It was executed nicely w/o being too corny, or anything. I also love the ranting and Shika wanting to confess because it's less "troublesome."
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Its cute and fluffy!
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Loved it, loved it! Such a cute ending- Fabulous job!