Reviews for Memories of a Mud Flower
Faye.Almos chapter 13 . 5/21
Please update! This is beautiful. Seriously though its been 11 years
Valadhielofimladris chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Please continue this story.
Valadhielofimladris chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Good story. Can't wait to read more.
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
*pokes*

C'mon already. Write! I"m not going to give up on this! Your talent deserves to be read. Write another chapter soon, PLEASE. You can't leave us with a cliffie like that!

I will keep sending reviews until you post. I'm serious about this! Unless you want to be getting reviews until you're a grandmother, you'll have to post at some point!
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
I just read your story and it's the most beautiful thing on this site! You probably aren't even using your account or this email address anymore, but on the off chance you are, PLEASE write more! You can't just abandon the story with a cliffhanger like that!. Just one more chapter, c'mon!
swaii chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
this is really great! i only wish you made chapters longer but either way, i love it and i hope you update soon
Elwen of Lorien chapter 13 . 12/6/2006
I love this chapter. Please do not allow the time gap to be so large between now and the time that you update again. Elwen.
Memory Bleeds chapter 13 . 12/4/2006
You are an amazing writer. This is such an original story and such a unique perspective! Ah! Next chapter!
Elflingimp chapter 13 . 12/2/2006
Oh What a cliffhanger! I so hope she goes with him,at least for the little babies sake, her husband will kill them both I think to punish her, but hey its your story and a excellent one at that I have really enjoyed every bit of it.
kitza chapter 12 . 9/1/2006
I love this story! You had better not abandon it! write more soon!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 12 . 8/31/2006
Chapter was confusing at first, and then I realized what was happening. Was her family not there because of the time she spent with the Gondorian? Elwen.
Elflingimp chapter 12 . 8/9/2006
Short but exceptional descriptive writing, you got it all across by saying so much more with few words.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
This is a very interesting vision of Harad life. Halbarad, as in the Ranger that meets Aragorn as Theoden and company make their way to Edoras? Interesting. Elwen.
TREAP chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
I like it.
Hyacinth chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
Oh, this is great. The illustration of how she can come to feel compassion for her people's enemy despite her own heartache is eloquent. Furthermore, you did not fall into that all-too-common trap of making incompatible characters fall suddenly in love for no reason, save that it serves the story. I can't tell if you mean her to eventually fall in love, but your story so far just showing her gradual increase in sympathy and compassion makes far more sense. If you continue this course of action, I guess she eventually will have so much sympathy she helps him escape. Am I right?

Anyway, good job, excellent description and realism. Keep going keep going!