Reviews for Past, Present, and Future
SeniorReady2010 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this! I'm so glad that you gave Rose a happy ending. Especially after what Cal and her mother did to her before the Titanic sank. I love it.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
aww that was really sweet, I wish this was the way the movie turned out
Titanic freak8097 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was so unbelievably sweet, I love it, update or write another please!
Marie chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really like it because I dob't think Jackshould have died and that was a good ending and I didn't see any spelling or grammer mistakes. Don't trust me onthat though.
Alishawndra chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I thought that it was really funny, i don't know why but the part when she was talking to cal then said jack, yah that part, anyway it wasn't the best i read or the worst and i think that your strongest point is the description of jack coming out of the water again.
CSI junkie 247 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I loved it I think the movie should have ended that way keep up the good work
limonade chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
aww, i loved the part in the movie where he sang the song to her. this was a great idea too, good job with it!
JustplainLilly chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Well usually someone has to really pull my arm to read a 'Jack Lives' story, but it was early and the title intrigued me so me and my cup of coffee sat down and began to read this and I was extemely impressed.

For one your writing is excellent. You seriously have a gift and you could go places with it ;) and aside from the few little errors that I saw (such as Rose's eye color, no biggie, really, but I know certain people who would jump down your throat about it...crazy people:)) the story itself was sweet, heartfelt and above all (and most important) romantic.

For the most part you kept the characters personalities, which a lot of writers fail to do on here sometimes. What I liked most about this story though, was the fact that all those years ago when I saw the movie and was wanting James Cameron's head on a platter for killing Jack this is pretty much EXACTLY the way I wanted the movie to end. Of course now, with the curse of being more mature, I realize the movie couldn't have worked without it, but none the less, I will always remember my 13 year old dream :)

Way to go, *claps for you and does the wave (which looks awkward with one person)*

P.S Like I mentioned before, its early here, so I hope this made sense lol
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i have read all of your stories and they are all great. this is such a sweet story. i liked the bit when they sung though i have never heard of the song. keep writing.
AngelUnbroken chapter 1 . 4/11/2006