Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: the Mudora Prophecy
tlyazghi chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Ok, let me get this straight. Last updated in 2008. It is now 2014. Are u going to finish the story? Or r u still going to update. Please let me know. Ur writing is very good but I wish u could update faster. Did u just forget about this story? Please don't.
Thnx
DraconianPhilosopher chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
this is an amazing story. I have spent hours today pondering on where you are going to take this story [no joke, we spent forever driving today] and every time it thwarts me, because every time you throw another curve ball at me, well done ;)
this story is beautifully written, it has proper grammar [with extremely rare exceptions], it has a detailed and completely original plot, the backstory is stupendously thought out, and its execution is flawless.
though this is five years since this was last updated, and I am sadly disappointed in the chances of this stories' continuing, I have this to say;
Even if it has been years, even if I am the last person to ever read this again, I will remember your writing this and I will remember an epic tale, perfectly written by a talented author. keep writing if you still do, If you have not, try it again, because you're great at it.
If you ever receive notice that this message exists, it is true. if you don't, it is still true.

Forever Reading,
-Darkrai6543
TheLegendOfWolf chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
This is an awesome story! Please continue! I want to know how it ends!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
You need to finish this story! It's great!
AStory2Tell chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
Are you going to continue this? D: I looove it!
Mitchiko chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
I love this story and i love reading it! but there are tons of spelling/grammer mistakes. but i don't care about that just write the next chapter you keep leaving me hanging with something crazy! Please add another chapter soon!
Irelandgal131 chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
wow. This is an awesome story! I love how you do the whole connection thing.

You must update soon! Please :)
David chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is very well-written. It supplies the emotions conveyed and gives them the life you want them to have.
Link-Fizzle chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Please. You must update... I love this story and you are such a wonderful writer!
bite me Jasper Hale chapter 18 . 2/10/2009
your story is awesome PLASE PLEASE PLEASE write some more!
Wily-Coyote chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
Hey, great installment!

I've been following this story for several months now, and I've really been impressed by its pacing and character development. It's easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Period.

That said, I was a bit disappointed by Gannondorf when he finally made his appearance. Back when you gave his backstory (i.e., he feels that he is the rightful leader, not Irule), I was pretty excited because you had given Gannon the potential to have some sort of (however thinly) defensible explanation for his actions. Gannon has typically been portrayed as a megalomaniac imperialist, and I was looking forward to seeing your take on what drives him to do what he does.

From this most recent installment, it seems as though Gannon is just pure evil for the sake of being badass ("We shall have to rape and slaughter you all over again" and "It has been too long since I last killed children" come to mind). His capacity for violence is creepy-which is good-but I'd hoped that you'd treat us to some of the excellent character development you've furnished on Zelda and Link.

I don't ever really expect to feel empathy for Gannon, but I'll confess my confusion over what's driving him these days. What's the point of pursuing power if he hasn't got a vision for its use?

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter... can't wait to see Zelda deliver on her promise.

Best luck, and thanks for sharing with us!
Link-Fizzle chapter 18 . 3/3/2008
Omg. that was kickass. And ganny has such pizazz I was impressed. Absolutely wonderful.

This is the best chapter so far in my opinion. Honestly, the beginning was a bit slow and it was hard to get into it. But once the triforce and Zelda started singing, that was when it got interesting. My god, What an amzing chapter!

Ok I don't have to tell you the stuff I already told you before... in short, You are amazingness-combined!
fantasymask chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
WOW! That was amazing!

I do feel sorry for King Iolan though. I guess he'll probably die but I'll have to wait and see. I think that the boy turning blue and dying was Link? I think Faolan is Link's father. I'll have to reread some of your previous chapters to find out.

And correct me if I'm wrong but I think those were two of Zelda's visions in italics. The one with the battle near the tower of the goddesses and the one with Link and Zelda in the lost woods. I think the first vision happened in the past and the second one is in the future sometime. Wow, I think I understand everything correctly! I'll have to do some rereading of previous chapters sometime!

That's interesting how you described the triforce. Kind of like omnipotent.

I found one error. Ganondorf feel should be Ganondorf fell.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
The Annoying One chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
Oh fooey, Once agian I read a awesome fic which isn't completed and I have to wait for the update. Your good, really good. You'll officially go on favorite authors list when I get a fanfic account (unless your writing goes sour, with things like too much sexual detial, homo's or bi's, or something disgusting like that. In hopes of an update. Maybe I'll write some of my million and one ZELDA fanfic ideas. If I do I'll let you know.

Regards,

The Annoying One
Link-Fizzle chapter 17 . 2/26/2008
hahah another review filled with praise for the author coming up: (warning)

I was listening to "ghost love score" by Nightwish (which is a damn good song!) while reading this chapter. And I was like, wow it fits perfectly for this story. lol You should listen to it.

Another great chapter. I do wish they were longer though... And hell yes, Link is a General! It was so glorious, I felt like jumping up and down like a crazy fangirl. I love this story! I think I said this before, but this is good enough to be published... or maybe become a movie. excellent.

There aren't many Zelda fanfics that are like this. This well written, well thoughtout characters, well planned, and the story develops so smoothly. I think you have a gift, you are able to control the emotions of your readers. And you aren't afraid of adding drama in your story... WITHOUT BEING CHEESY! YOU ARE AMAZING!