Reviews for Whatever
An Anonymous Fan chapter 4 . 9/30
Please come back to this idea! Ir give it to another eva writer? I'm in love with the idea but I can't write for shit, it'll look like a crack fix if I do it. Please, come back to this
Aaron Black chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
This is not getting updated is it :(
SaberYagami chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
nice one sad that is so short
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I can see by the date that this is probably dead but I really thought it cool to have a Ritsuko and Shinji story. I wish you would continue or someone else if you really don't want to. It's too good a story to leave...
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I don't agree with Misato's assessment of Shinji here. He cooks, cleans, and oh yeah pilots the giant robot that protects the world. He is definitely taking responsibility for his life. Albeit reluctantly, but I fail to see why him not caring what him and Ritsuko do in their spare time makes him immature. Hell i'm pretty sure it would be immature of him to argue with her over what to watch on TV, did it ever occur to Ritsuko that he just likes spending time with her regardless of what they're doing? God knows he doesn't have enough friends in life.
47Zhou-Yu74 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
The thing I was always dreamed of - that Shinji would start to live with Ritsuko instead _. And Romance that follows _ !
Cypher DS chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Fun, fluffy and moving at a brisk pace, "Whatever" is an enjoyable read. I get the feeling that this will be a "fix fic", but, interestingly enough, one focusing on how some added human interactions could salvage Dr. Akagi.
I am curious as to just how many cat knick-knacks Ritsuko has decorating her apartment. ;D
Daniel-138 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Loved this. Characters were generally in character, and the story was sweet. Shame it's a dead fic by this point.
RaptorIV chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
If you're reading this review, please continue this story! Please! :)
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Cute story. I'd like to see it continue if at all possible. I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
James chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I suppose it is a good bet to say you have stopped on this story huh? i just came across it a couple of days ago and i just noticed the date on it whne last updated lol. Anyways i did enjoy thus far what you have up and if you have plans on continuing would you be so kind as to toss me a message?

is my emial.

V/R

James
tri-bladed scythe chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
good story man please continue!
Squire of Gothos chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I like the slowness, and the simple little moments in this story. Keep up the good work.
DivineDemon1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
been a while, but good to see this fic still come around hope you continue this soon this is shaping up to be great
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
This chapter had me laughing most of the way through,the end was very touching as well. I hope to see more chapters of this story. :)