Reviews for Origins
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Your opening paragraph was just so touchingly endearing. The rest of the story was really good too.
Timespirt chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Great job, glad I got to read it.
reennie5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Simply excellent. I loved it, particularly the ending. Even as a child, Don was extremely protective of Charlie, and you play that very well. I love how he ended up saving the day. As I said, the ending was spectacular, with the Charlies and Dons of the world, because that is truly how it is. Fantastic job, continue writing!

One little thing: "I bet your a nice boy, Charlie.” You're, not your. But the only mistake I could find, so good job! :)
3rdgal chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I loved it! I think that's a wonderful take on how Don decided to become an agent.
maurbill chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was so good. Don ever the protecting brother is such a wonderful thing to see. I agree there could be so much more. Maybe a sequel! Great Job.
wild black fire chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow. That was a great story. If only it wasn't a oneshot... (winkwinknudgenudge)
Synbou chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Nice! I enjoyed the story line. It made an interesting insight in Don and Charlie'S relationship. That was very good.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
THat was great. You should explore Don getting to catch the man or someone like it and the relationship of brothers from a case like that. THere are a few but none seem to be finished.
Leoloco chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh wow! Very very good! :D

I loved this! Thank you soo much for writing this! (and possibly more? ;) )