Reviews for Legion
Freckle Red chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
I must say that though I am not as in to supernatural, as other Genres. That was one damn good story. You kick ass! :)
V.R. Jennings chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Loved it! It's very good. Love hurt Dean. Keep up the good work!
Anime's-mistress chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
Holy crap. lol. I loved the story and would totally be into a sequel. I'll keep an eye out. C:

P.S. Just so you know, I didn't hate Kat when she was brought in, she was kind of fun.
Anime's-mistress chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
OMG! Before I finish the rest of the story (which, BTW, is great so far) I just had to say, I totally didn't see that coming!
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
I really enjoyed the story especially seeing Dean all evil and possessed. I'm up for reading part 2...feel free to write it.
Winchester494 chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
I love how you have the actual Latin I take Latin and I am doing Hw for it as we speak its pretty sweet oh and update The Game soon its a good story
rozzy07 chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
Well what can I say being a late comer to this story and a somewhat late reviwer other than a big major thank you for a totally absorbing, angst driven sotry. You start relatively quietly with Sam driving to Missouri knowing that his brother has been possessed but build up the pain and drama to major intensity levels as the story progresses that I found myself now 9 chapters in and at the end just allowing my breathing to start to shallow out and the feeling or normal sink back in again! Loved the revelations of John killing the original demon, to our Sam then going off an a major bender (loved your Sammy chapter - it was deliciously funny at times) all the while the Demon played with everyones emotions, voicing just the right hurt to drive the personal wedges of pain deeper within the family. Even the exorcism was so dramatic, so unexpected in the way the demon killed Kat, so quick, so final, that it literally made my jaw drop open.
KatieLB chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
* sniff sniff * got to love dean... he is dying but wants sammy to know he didnt lie to him. Little worried about sam's anger towards daddo... looking forward to the last chapter.
KatieLB chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
the fact that daddy dearest already killed the 'fire' demon is a good twist... good job as always...looking forward to whats coming.
KatieLB chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Really good beginning... Dean's little ending statement here at the end of this chapter gave me goosebumps... good job
talon81 chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
wow this was a great story you did a wonderful job on it! keep up the writing! :)
Supernaturalandlostfan chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Great story, and awesome ending! Look forward to the sequel. I'm going to nominate you for the Sensue awards, so I hope you don't mind to terribly:-)
Swasti chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
oh dear.. the good doctor needs to take soem time for a breather here.. it wasnt really dean's fault .
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Hah! I love this story! Especially loved the chapter in which Kat is sitting there thinking impure thoughts about the brothers Winchester (her descriptions of Dean and Sam cracked me up!) and suddenly the demon in Dean decides to show up and bust out.

I hope you write the sequel. More Dean angst, please!
JRAismine chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
WOW ! My jaw dropped at the end of this story. It was amazing. I am glad Dean seems okay now but the sprit of Katherine seeking revenge-whoa. I can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for sharing. Keep writing! :)