Reviews for Departure
Shirubagure chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
I really love the Uke!Roy in this but this idea was really interesting. They were all in character in my opinion and beautifully written as well. ;D Lots of cats mentioned in this fanfic though that it made me laugh. XD Seriously, I stayed up late at night just to finish this fanfiction. I read about half yesterday and the other half all today. The only thing I hope is that you continue this. I really really need it. It was just so wonderful and when I checked the date this had been last updated my hopes were kind of crushed since its been so long since you last updated this. ;A; I beg you, if you're still here or read this, to continue this awesome story that needs to be finished.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Love this story the charachters aren't OC, the plot is interesting and the relationships between the charchters are adorable.
lluviabrillante chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I LOVE YOU FOR THE PART ABOUT THE KITTY. LOVE. LOOOOOVEEE.
Also:
"Al had finally had enough. "Yes, you are worried about him. You are worried he's going to elope with Hughes and leave you alone like all the other girls in East City.""He would not elope with Hughes!" Ed snarled, finally sitting up and shooting daggers. "Hughes is straighter than a pencil!"Al would have smirked if he had lips. Wait for it..."WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT HE'D BE MISTAKEN FOR A LOVESICK GIRL?Ah, Ed... Al knew he would never let him down."
Your writing is great. Can't wait to read more.
thisisup-upisno chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Hellooooo!
Are you there?
Y u no update?!
KingHerod chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
...Ooooh...!

Please, please, please update soon!

I need more!

And I googled pictures of jaguars... And I can definitely see Mustang as one! He'd be totally adorable! Some of them even had the same facial expressions as anime-Mustang...
Hey... If he doesn't shave...is he eventually gonna get cute little whiskers?
Rin28 chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
sorry I've only submitted a comment so far into the story. I've been meaning to but then I get too caught up in the story that I don't want to pause to log in lol
Anyway I decided to finally do it because of the A/N at the end. I am a cat lover. enough said ;D

So, I love the story so far. I notice you say that this was a 'crack' story. Man, I really want to read the ones that are not them! You manage to make Roy show his emotions while still being his usual as Ed puts it 'bastard' self and I am grateful for that. I've seen his character way to changed sometimes...

I love the plot as well. The chimera part was an amazing turn of events. I thought it impossible but Roy is now more sexy than ever
rabid kuma chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Ohhhh the naive mistake of not checking the date on this. So sad. Chimera Roy? And uninished with so much potential! Gah! :(
randomactionnoises chapter 21 . 11/7/2011
This probably won't be updated any time soon, but just in case I'm definately adding it to favorites~!
Toki Mirage chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Ooh this fic is delicious. I likes the smex. :P please update?
Cody chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Just fwi, "frufru" is not a word, nor is it legit slang, since it is derived from a stupid misspelling and misinterpretation of a real word, "froufrou", meaning fancy trimmings, and it usually refers to women's clothing or style of writing. It is not an adjective, it's noun.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
wow, i just spent two days reading your story and i love it. when are you going to update.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 21 . 11/3/2009
*closes mouth* Wow. This. is. AMAZING~! Love this to pieces... The EdxRoy is gorgeous, the kitty, Al and Scar are really cute, and the plot twist at the end is intruiging... Would love more *holds up picture of Al's puppy eyes*
VampireWolf XIII chapter 21 . 10/20/2009
Please continue the story, please! What happens?

Why jya stop?
KilluaEdHitsugayaLover chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
Catlovers united! XD
Lausanne chapter 21 . 9/2/2009
please, please, please continue! I truly and utterly love this.