Reviews for Love Is A Battlefield
Miharu-senpai chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
WOW That's so awesome :)
LaniZion chapter 1 . 12/13/2007

The thought of 50 themes, each 1 sentence long, was something I rarely see - especially in the Zone of the Enders section. I think you did a nice job in writing this.
chm01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i just love this phrases, being a fan of this game myself, which is why its a shame that thisstory doesn't get more attention
motchi chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh, these are very nice. Very, very nice. It's a shame there aren't more fans of this game, as this piece certainly deserves more reviews.

I was listening to my "Beyond the Bounds" remix when I came across this during a search for ZOE fics. Really, what better combination is there? The song served as a perfect background for 50 sentences that sum up Dingo's and Ken's relationship perfectly. You said very little, but still managed to keep them very much in character—what an accomplishment! I didn't find them to be sappy or cheesy or trite. They were funny and heartfelt, and totally believable.

Dingo's a bit of a stern man, but he's not so one-dimensional in the game that you can't believe there's a softer side to him. And Ken, she's so feisty and headstrong—she's definitely the girl for him. I think my favorites are Melody, Telephone, Sex, Ears, Potatoes, Star and Sun—little snapshots of their relationship that show moments in time, yet also progression.

I'm glad I decided to browse through this section. It really made my morning.
Draknal chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Good story. I must say, this was an interesting way of going about telling it, but it was still just as powerful as any other way of telling, if not moreso. I am glad I came across this fic.
Xardion chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Nice. I should make something like this. I also wish I could comment more, but I'm low on ideas. Still, very nice.
TheTrafficconeHead chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I don't normally read these pairing fics but that really was... intriguing? It's the most unusual genre I've ever come across, this means of telling a story in isolated sentences. It's very niche but very poetic and poignant. You clearly have a great understanding of Z.O.E.
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Hmm... this is different, but very good. I hope you write more of this pairing in future.

-Knight 2
EGBC chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like it. How all your fics.
Hououza chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Interesting, not sure how to respond to this one.

Still, I liked it, alot.