Reviews for Memories of the Future
Subtle Insanity chapter 1 . 2/6
I read this story from prologue to Chapter 22 a few years back, but only now decided to favorite follow it, a bit over two months before its 10th year of existence.

I did spot two errors: [Before Kanade even answer]
"Before Kanade could even answer"?

[wear his heart on his sleeves]
"wear his heart on his sleeve"

It may just be my own style talking, but Kanade and Arou's names seem to be reiterated more than necessary despite the former being the only female in this chapter and the latter the only male until Namiki steps in.

Those things aside, I especially liked the reference to the post-story epilogue ([Namiki] did mention that his graduation wasn't going to stop him from appearing at lunch to eat Arou's specially prepared feasts).
Thi chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
I've just reread Mekakushi no Kuni and hoped to find some fics about Namiki and Kaichou, and I then found yours!

I really like your story...! It has similar warm atmosphere with the manga... I like how the relationship flow naturally between Namiki and Kaichou... XD

Hope you' find time to continue..! :-)
SakuraNyaa chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hello :)

I wanted to review this story! I'm amazed! I love your way of writing, your plot, your story!

Namiki largely deserve a good ending and you gave it to him. I'm thankful to be able to read it :D

I was so happy when i found this story, i mean, there are not that many fanfictions for this supergreat manga x3!

You said in the 21th chapter that there was only 9 chapters left... 8 to go! Please, i know that it has already been almost 2 year since the last updated but i hope to be able to see the ending!

Many thanks for the great read :D

(Sorry for my bizar english and mistakes... My motherlanguage is french :D)
Emo Princess Addie chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Hey, about the last chapter...what's with the stealing buttons from Nakmiki's shirt? I don't get that...
Emo Princess Addie chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Oh wow, I really love this book series and I love how you continued it! Just like the old Namiki-san, he's still going after Kanade! :D
Erykha chapter 22 . 8/21/2010
Eh, I know I'm a bit late in reviewing... Anyway, awesome chapter! :D It was cute and I loved that everyone chose the long route.

Ooh, Arou cheated by touching Masahiro. Good for him. Loved the guy moment. It was adorable and funny.

Jealous of Marota? LOL That brought a smile to my face.

The whole chapter was heart-warming, really. :)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 8/20/2010
I haven't reviewed in awhile, but please update soon!
fujiwarahibari chapter 22 . 8/16/2010
at last :D

i don't mind waiting for as long as you can do your best ! this story is so worth to read.

anyway, i love this another sweet chapter 3

sometimes i still recalling the scene where those two were dancing together in the class room.

i wanna see it again. heh heh :)

it desperately made me want to find adorable guy like masahiro X) kaichou was truly lucky indeed.

haha thanks for updating, sweetie :D good luck !
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
Aaaww! . They're so cute! hehe .

Thanks so much for the chapter! It was great!

And I'm really glad this isn't the last... because when I read the chapter title, I did kinda go "WHAT? No way!" haha .

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!

*~tsukiko~*
Seamarmot chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
It was another lovely chapter. I always feel light and warm after reading new chapters of this fanfic.

In this particular chapter, I think a notice of Eri and Ezawa would have been nice. Them not being there is okay because four characters is already a lot, but just one sentence saying they refused to go with their friends for some reason would have been nice. Or they could have left early. It's just my opinion though, since Namiki probably wouldn't care if they were there or not.
Yumelinga chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
Please take as long as you need, the story is worth the wait. I hope to see Masahiro to call the president on a first name basis. Although I know this is a big in Japan, but their are so cute together :-). I imagine that there was going to be someten unaware of the frozen lake and fall there, but that cleared up when you mentioned that Masahiro couldn't read the president's future. I'm glad it had such a nice ending, please keep writting
morgan allayne chapter 21 . 5/21/2010
awwwww. love it. keep writing plz
SenayDalig chapter 21 . 4/14/2010
yay for them! this is all done so beautifully, in such a realistic way that fits them perfectly. I'm so glad!

Though now that the romantic side is past the official starting line, I have to wonder about his powers and the issues he's been having with them. Is that going become an issue with him? So curious! Can't wait for more! Thank you for the story!
fujiwarahibari chapter 21 . 4/4/2010
fence! XD

finally finally finally ! thx for updating. this is so great!

i was grinning and smiling, and even felt warm when i read this. i can't help it XD

it's funny when kaichou asked wether she could take that in the romantic sense. as always, they're awkwardness makes them so cute together. namiki was so straight forward too. i love that part of him. :)

there are 9 parts left? all right! hangin there, and keep it up :D i'll definitely stick with you till the very end!

good luck !
Erykha chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
That was great! :D

I'm so glad Namiki finally confessed.

I don't know if I've told you this before, but I honestly love the way you portray our beloved characters! _ It's amazing.

Seriously, this chapter is priceless.