Reviews for Breathe
Anais Verhoevenhaven chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I liked it :) Though it isnt really yaoi, yaoi is where they have sex...lol...good story anyway
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Nice story
Nakimochiku chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
seriously! get over it! you are a yaoi fan! that story was good!
BlackHalliwell chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
awesome
To Destination chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
its intresting
To Destination chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
its kinda of intresting
The Sloth Alchemist chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
...i love yaoi...*blinks at you* ...its all i read... O.o does that make me weird? *ok that was a stupid question* but anyways, you did well. *thumbs up*
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
The sad thing is, if this were a straight fic, i would say it was your best romance. the characters have a real...spark. *sob sob* well, ya do your best with what you have, huh? LOL! Ohh, wth. it IS your best romance, hands down. make a straight one like it! *continues sobbing*

oh...

AND IT WASN'T STUPIDLY FUNNY! the funny things were the characters' interactions, ('jackass!') not the situations! YOU'VE GONE A STEP UP! HOORAY! i'm so proud i could sing!
AnimeMaster13333 chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
I loved it but i wish it was i little longer
Zakaru101978 chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
I'm sad it's over. I wish you would write more. Good job.
Jinn Twins chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
No...not over so soon...*cries*

Please, write more!

*begs*

Please?

-Anij Jinn
This Sparrow Bites chapter 2 . 4/16/2006

ok, so I really hate RoyEd, and keep comparing it to pedophilic love... but I still love your story for some reason. I think it's from all the doujinshi forced on me. Please keep writing it, I promise i won't rant on RoyEd anymore... hehehe
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Well well well... that's really weird...but it's pretty good...

it gets a little emo...i mean, come ON. but considered next to all your fluffy strait pairings... i almost prefer it. I mean, it's not like they're making out or anything xO... their personalities sort of grate, that makes it more FUN!

haha. this isn't a fun story huh? *gasps* I DIDN'T LAUGH! i think Ed should also be ashamed of his own weakness at some point IF you continue. that's like Ed too.
Jinn Twins chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Please update? It's really good so far...pleasepleasepleaseplease?
Redkenja chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Oh, that is just too cute! Please continue. I like it a lot.