Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
tkim619 chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
manly words eiol, manly words)
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Are you still updating? :)
Dee chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is my overall review for the eight chapters: Two thumbs up! It was really well-written, and when you spend an evening sorting through mediocre fanfiction, it's really wonderful to read something like this. My only criticism is that perhaps you're taking too many liberties with personalities. Tomoyo is not exactly one to skip down the hall like "a little girl". But again, you weren't too terribly off, so it a minor critique. Best wishes.
basma chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
the story is really interesting cause of the vampires. i like it,really. hope it could be more scarry.
khryzle kawaii chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
ohh please do update fast ne?

i like this story...not ur usual ET:D

thanks for sharing and gudluck with the next chappy!

much love,

khryzle kawaii
Superluz33 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
sounds very interesting!
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Great story! Hurry up and update!
Shenhui chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Wah! This chapter is too short... I want more! more! MORE! *drools like a psycho*

I am waiting anxiously for the next chapter... *regains calm composure* This chapter is really interesting and a feel good... I definitely love to see Eriol's face regarding those files..wahehehe..

do update soon... before the psychopath in me gots the better of me...*grins*

Ja.
Raposa do Deserto-Desert Fox chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
So cute!

I love it!

Continue, please.
Shenhui chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
It's cute.. I would really like to know what would happen next..

Do update soon..

Ja.
shika hiiragizawa chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
that f_n_ zipper!

aheheh,,

that was a great chappie!

please upd8 soon!

_sh!kA_
Mama chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Hello! It's SanzoGirl but i can't stay very longer! So please Update son! It's very good!
mindset chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Very Alluring.

Though I must say, there's something missing. I don't know what is it, but I'm quite sure it's the reason for the lacking of reviews. You say that it is a 10 chapter story, right? Work out for the missing element, a vampiric plot is wonderful to use on fanfics though a very complicated one.

I think, I'll just have to see the plot twist sooner or later..

And don't mind about the grammars, the story is good anyway...
shika hiiragizawa chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
another great chapter! keep up the good work! I'll wait for the next one! _

P.S. Can't wait...!
Lenica chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
I like your story ) It's pretty interesting. I've actually always wanted to write a vampire fic. Good luck on this one! I hope that it's a total success.

LAVENDER-HAZE