Reviews for Mess
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Well... The story ends where it should begin. So I cannot say much about the severitus part. The other stuff is okay. A beta wouldn't have been a bad idea.
Meralyin chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Ahhhh! You can't abandon this! Its soooo amazing!
agaaikidoka chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Hi, I want to translate this story to Polish. Someone translate only 2 chapters :(. Can I do this? Could you sent to me this story in pdf of something? Becouse I hate translate without print it and I can't copy from this site.

Best regards,
Aga
mackiechandler chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
Great ending! I loved this.
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
so dumbles is an ass
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Took me a short while to read,but it was well worth the job :D I like how it worked out.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Okay now I hate Sirius ruining a womans and man life to make sure his best got what he wanted even though he didnt deserve then he doomed the kid to a horrible fate and then has the nerve to yell at dumbles its all his fault
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
More...there should be more between Harry and Severus. I wish Harry had black hair like Severus also. How about another epilogue? Never too late.
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
okay if he really loved harry why after finding out his family treated him like crap did he not do something to get him out of there
WRose chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
the best
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Incomplete epilogue. So much hatred and deceit must rear its head somewhere and Snape should get revenge on Ad!
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Great story! It was a really interesting read.
Johanni93 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Oh, is there any chance that you'd write a sequel to this great story? *puppy dog eyes*I really like this fic but the ending is so ... sudden and unfinished in my opinion... Any way, aside from that I enjoyed reading this and I wanted to tell you that you are a great writer :)
Passe un bon week-end!
Beersmoo chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
... Anticlimatic...
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Thanks for the story! I enjoyed reading it!