Reviews for Mess
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/7
so dumbles is an ass
The Lost Rogue chapter 14 . 7/5
Took me a short while to read,but it was well worth the job :D I like how it worked out.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 3/29
Okay now I hate Sirius ruining a womans and man life to make sure his best got what he wanted even though he didnt deserve then he doomed the kid to a horrible fate and then has the nerve to yell at dumbles its all his fault
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 3/21
More...there should be more between Harry and Severus. I wish Harry had black hair like Severus also. How about another epilogue? Never too late.
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
okay if he really loved harry why after finding out his family treated him like crap did he not do something to get him out of there
WRose chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
the best
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Incomplete epilogue. So much hatred and deceit must rear its head somewhere and Snape should get revenge on Ad!
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Great story! It was a really interesting read.
Johanni93 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Oh, is there any chance that you'd write a sequel to this great story? *puppy dog eyes*I really like this fic but the ending is so ... sudden and unfinished in my opinion... Any way, aside from that I enjoyed reading this and I wanted to tell you that you are a great writer :)
Passe un bon week-end!
Beersmoo chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
... Anticlimatic...
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Thanks for the story! I enjoyed reading it!
YeCatsJ chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
Good story
lucynapilo chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I write poorly in English. But I read a little better. ;) So my comment is short.

I was afraid that it will be another story about how Dumbledore is repulsive crones. Fortunately made a mistake.

Thank you for the nice story.

I wish you time and perseverance.
moonprincess97524 chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
The story itself is wonderful however the epilogue is to me a bit of a let down. Thanks of wonderful story.
Bloodfire87 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
AAAHHH! But I wanted to hear the talk! What about Ron and Hermione...and Draco! ...and the whole wizarding world figuring out the truth! That would be freakin hilarious in and of itself! I loved the story! Cheers!

Bloodfire87