Reviews for Bride's Enchantment
kattylin chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
naks. sana po mag-update na kayo! i mean, we're not asking for u to update every darn day but even, i dunno, maybe even once every six months or so... sasuxsaku next chap pls! update soon!
nanamisakurachan chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
your major is cool I hope u update ur stories soon they are really good best of Luo and wishes!
TigerLilyette chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
nice..
gothic09 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
great story. update soon!
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Please continue this fic!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
update soon
COULK chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
This is a really good story please update soon!
Whatever-it-may-be chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
wow! this is one of a kind! Hope you continue this fic...great job!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
nice gel. cute story, nice character description without getting too detailed for comfort. A few mistakes in grammar, but that's it. Nice work!
Archee-chan chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
YAY! A very good chapter! I really like it, Sakura, you go girl! PLease write more chapters, I'd be waiting!
Archee-chan chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
lol, lol, lol, kinda funny!

And Sasuke can't fall in love? Too bad... huhuuhuhuhuhuhuh, anyway, am waiting for SasuSaku fluff!
Archee-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Sorry it took me long to read this...

anyway, great beginning! Sasuke being a prince should be really cute!
coldsunshin chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Ah, I'm so sry! I tried to review but I got this freaky message telling me I couldn't review the story until another 30 minutes had passed... and I didn't have time to wait for that! So... anyway, back now to review this piece!

Okay, did I ever tell you that stories like these are of my faves? I just love 'em! And I swear I liked the chapter of yours!
Blizzie-chan chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
I read it! ...And I don't get it...

*ish confused* .

All I got was that Sakura saved Sasuke or something...and...yea that's it. I like it though!

...Even if I don't get it.
Moofie Lou chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
so...does Sakura have some weird disease that makes her have red splotches? anyways, UPDATE SOON!