Reviews for Secrets
Love this!
AshLiz chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Love this story!
ASTRONOMlC chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
So sweet! As there are only about 20 stories in the ff.n archive with a Dean/Hermione romance pairing, I decided to read all of them...

I was not disappointed in the slightest with yours! (I think it's the longest one too, hurray :)

It was marvelous :D

Grey
sg1robinson chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Loved the story! I was really taken aback at Harry's reaction. I would love for you to continue this story and go into more detail concerning how everyone reacted to Dean and Hermione's romance. Kudos for Seamus' reaction. I was surprised and happy when Seamus stood up for them. Write more!
squishypinapples chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
hehe, cool story, just LOVE the pairing :)
The Shang Kraken chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
aww! so cute :)
veslefrick chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
aww! i never thought i'd like hermione and dean, till i read this:)
Ellae chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Haha niice.

Actually I've read a drabble with the exact same plot sequence as Part Four, just thought I'd let ya know. I'm pretty sure it was Dean and the "topless on top" part I definitely remember.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Very cute! Good work! :)

So did Harry actually choose sides? Or did they come around later?
OMG chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Awesomeness! :D

I hope you write another Dean/Hermione fic
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
I just read this all the way through, and it's fantastic :D

Great work!
pstibbons chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
“Bloody hell, she’s your best friend, all of yours, she’s always stood by you, always and to sit here and behave like this is just ridiculous. God.”

Yay Seamus!

No surprise about Harry and the Weasels' behaviour.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Sure they had always been friends, they both grew up in the Muggle world, so they had that in common, and Dean was very smart

There is a clear shortage of Dean/Hermione fics. You really ought to modify your summary so that it's clear that this is one of them.
californiagirl1426 chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Hahaha, very good ending! I love the story!
californiagirl1426 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Another great chapter! I love this story so far!