Reviews for Last Chance

satomika chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
that is super!

i like it!
inustorm chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
is that really a song or you just made up the lyrics? cuz if its a real song please tell me who sings it...
Nils chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
dat was really good! so r u planning for a sequel?
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
hey..i just want to review in this fic...i read this like a long long long time ago and i wasnt still a member of ffnet hehehe but im a lazy reviewer and i seldom review...

i always loved this fic and i wanna tell you that if u happen to be a member of the flame of recca club in friendster, u would see a picture of tokiya and fuuko dancing, tokiya was bending a little and fuuko was embracing his neck...the idea was actually taken from this fic...;

much love,

khrzyle kawaii
XEREZ chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
ayayay..one of the bestEST fics ever! you got my heart beating fast! yahoo! total praise!XP
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Nice!
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Dude, nice story you totally made me cry, buckets. please continue being a writer.
The Buff Sparrow Moves Forward chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
yaodi!

yikes. I like the fic. I do hope you write more. Like the way you write it. Hehe... When I read them is like seeing them - alive. :)
ButaLove chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Oh! I like this ficcy! Continue to live on the Tokfuu pairing and keep supporting fanfics...(:D)
mikaro chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
lovely... :) i felt the magic... :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wow, that was really nice. fuzzy but not fluffy. i love this fic.

the story format is more of a one-shot than that of the last one...hehe-improvement.

when oh when will you update the others? i'm dying to know!

keep up the good work. btw, i'm putting you on my fave authors! aiya! *hearts all around* n_n
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wahh! kawaii! that's really cute! mi-chan's a teeny bit OOC but cool enough. i think you've captured fuuko's personality perfectly, it would seem if she fall in love, she'd act something like this. _

good work! write more tofuu soon!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
bsolutely beautiful!

Oh! that was so sweet and cute... The last scene gotta be my favorite.. loved the kiss by the way XD

Thank you, keep up the good work.

Take care _