Reviews for Biology, or Chemistry
Kimmiko T chapter 15 . 10/1
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 15 . 1/3
loving this one. hope to see more.
1rx4u chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
This is such a beautiful story, great work with the drama and romance. I simply enjoyed this story.
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Love this story, it is by far my favorite Rob/Bon fic. Sp please in the name of Deadpool update soon.
dnieft03 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
u should really continue this its an amazing story
honoradele chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
A good story. How about a Kim/Felix companion piece? Please?

On a technical note, there were conversations when it was difficult to tell who was doing the talking and I could have used a few more clues as to that.
Manga154 chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
You must be a dad, or the unlucky guy to be standing in ron's place...

You did a great job and I can't wait to read more.
Manga154 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I love how this is going! You add quirks to the characters that make us love how this is written!

Continue on

thenick1084 chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Great work on the story and i can't wait to read more from you.
Daki92 chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Heh i liked this story a lot... good work
vase chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Definitely one of my favorite stories, and it's cool that neither Kim nor Ron has to be jerks towards each other in order to have other romantic love interest.

Like so many other KP Fan Fics I could never understand the logic behind Ron being able to defend himself and not do so because it was noble of him or in this case because he has a big heart or that he will hurt someone. Bulling is a crime it's assault and can and has cause irreparable damage to the mental state of many of kids. Not defending himself Ron does more damaged than if he sent a message that Ron Stoppable is not to be bullied.

It's again unfortunate that the message is that it's better for Ron to be seriously injured enough to have scar tissue from bullied than to neutralize them and move on with his life. And that ridiculous urban myth about it's illegal to defend yourself if you know martial arts is nonsense. As long as lethal force isn't used then everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Regardless of this one disagreement I feel this is an excellent piece of work.
vase chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Love your story especially interaction with Ron and Barkin, Ron and Mr Rockwaller. Great how Ron grew but didn't change to someone totally different.

Shego was a pretty kool character being herself when giving kim advise and dealing with idea that everyone knew the unspoken rule from the villians to Mrs sr P was brilliant.

Ron being a boy scout and a all around nice guy is a given but having a super horny Bonny aggressively throw herself at him throughout yet holding back was in character. But only kissing her even during and after V Day made less of a choir boy and more of a eunuch.

Not that they should have gone all the way but at least 2nd base, and having her open her shirt for him and he only rubs her back would give any girl the impression that he plays for the other team. even Felix goosed Kim on her backside within a week of dating Ron's hands never left her waist. Was looking for smut, just seemed you were pushing for Ron as the last Gentleman thing a little far.

You might as well had have him proclaim chastity till marriage. Over all good story.
creaturekeeper chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
HALLELUJAH HA HA LLELUJA...HALLELUJA, HALLELUJA, HAL..LE..LUJA THANK GOD someone is compitent,not saying that authors on this site aren't,but this is definently the MOST AMAZING fic i've ever read about kim possible,don't get me wrong their are plenty of very very excellent fics out there however this one, i think, is the most realistic one, i personaly think that other ronbon fics rush it, though you did rush it a little in the begining but you explained it and steered the situation to make it beleiveable
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
After three older sisters, I can say I have the bases covered on the "bad" moods during that time of the month. However, more to the point...

Was it as awkward to write the little talk between Bonnie and her father as it was to read? And not the bad awkward, like it needs to be rewritten, but the... you know, "Awkward," awkward... because even I felt a little embarrassed by the whole thing. And I'm an adult, for crying out loud! XD

As always, awesome story. Don't know if you're gonna continue with it, but I sincerely hope you do!

See ya!
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
You know, up until you I'd never thought of pairing Kim up with him of all people. I won't say of who I speak, because others probably have. Oddly well done, as I'd never actually... wow. All I'll say is 'wow'.

As for anything else? Well, you still have the whole "loose," where you need "lose," problem, but from what I can remember nothing else is glaring.

All in all, good story! I've been enjoying the read insofar!

See ya!