Reviews for Such Great Heights
Please continue!
andysanime chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Good job so far.
bostafu chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Aaww. Rare brotherly love time.
bostafu chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is great! Aw poor yugi pressured by everyone to do better, and always treated like an "invalid". He's doing well though enduring through all of that. And I wonder what's wrong with atem.
zanypomegranate chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
This is zanypomegranate from LJ. And I wanted to read your story after you telling me the title. :)

It is lovely so far! Please continue! I feel really sad for you Yuugi, especially in chapter one when it was like:

"Yuugi smiled lightly. “I have more weaknesses than strengths, Jounouchi.”"

Lovely!
yugifanever chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
updated

pls?

I love incest story (Not many in Yugioh). I wonder what will Yugi do when Atemu is crown as King and have to marry princess to continue their linage. And will Atemu realise his feeling towards Yugi not just brothely love?(I hope soon,and I hope Yugi also realise his love for his brother not just brotherly love but more hehehe.) Please updated soon
Neellok chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
You are doing a good job with this Egyptian setting story. It is original, and I look forward to your next update!
Black-Luna chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
this story is getting interesting. update soon.
blood shifter chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
this is very good. but why did you stop? please update. i wanna see what happens next.
Det chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Oh wow. Do I love this fic. It makes me feel warm inside :3
DreamShoppe chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I love your fic! its so awesome! keep up the good work and update soon! i can't wait to see what happens next!
gamer260 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
please update
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
poor yugi-chan! update again soon!
Moonlight Sorrow chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
A very nice plot. A very well-written story, too. However, Yugi and Yami/Atemu are brothers, aren't they? Twins even...so how are they going to be together? That is the plot, right?

Anyway, I really like your story and I really really REALLY hope you will continue writing it. It has to be my favourite. Keep up the good work!
Klaine Wonderland chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
I'm so glad you updated keep at it and this could go far!