Reviews for Radiophonic
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I actually really liked this!
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
nice
Svecounia chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Hee hee... Cute! _
Carthage chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I really like the mood in your fics, they're kind of unique and seem to fit the characters well. Anyways, I absolutely adore the little bit of dialogue at the end from Kaiba, it was a really cute and cool moment. Plus, I enjoy the way you write Jou; he's very fun to read and is, again, in character in my opinion (or at least, as in character as he can be in a slightly slashy story). Lovely work, as well as with your other stories. Such a great couple!
llivla chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
ack, not good, iv already added two of your stories already to favorites... you're just the best joey(not jounouchi)/kaiba writer i've stumbled across! thank you so much!
Black Poe chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This was so incredibly cute. And well written. And touching. And etc etc etc!

I really love how you write these two. So down-to-earth! So...Kaiba and Jou! You capture their characters just right.

I hope to see more from you! Even though your amount of stories is...incredible as it is. O_O Damn, you know how to write well and how to write FAST.

Great job! Keep it up!
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
aww...so cute! Lovely piece of work!
Yami'sPrincess4 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Great fic. *adds to faves*
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww! I loved it! Such a lovely lovely fic. o It totally made my day.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
- I like it.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aww...did Seto went look for Joey?

this is too cute!

Seto doesn't want Joey to ignore him.

Great fic!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
how much fun was that? so much! i really enjoyed. thanks for another awesome reading experiance! write more soon! review you later_
adele4 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Thank you so much for periodically reviving my love for this pairing! This is exactly how it would be! It’s weird how Kaiba can be such a jerk and so... so -cute- at the same time.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Rowan: You know, that one bit of dialogue, tho only verbal thing in here...it's perfect. As usual. By the way, there's a check speeling feature above the box...that's different. How'd that get there? I wonder...Ah, wonderful, as usual, Misura. You really know how to do Joey and Kaiba, don't you? I must declare...you are the puppyshipping queen.
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved the ending even though Kaiba only said one thng it said a lot. I loved how Jou was portrayed in this.