Reviews for April Ninth
Celestia's Paladin chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Great story Andrew, just one question: where is the ending? You say that there is one more chapter left, so were is it?
prudiisten chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
This is really good. I really hope it is not abandoned.
Some guy name Ray chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
I love the story so far and I was hoping when are you going to finish the story. I have been waiting a year for the last update. Please Update! :)
Hammerchuckery chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
Agh! What next time? This was awesome!
buddyzmama chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Okay so Yuna *isn't* falling for Sheppard...Mighta been a nice change in the pairings tho...He kinda hit Auron square on the head with his assessment, however ;o)
buddyzmama chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Ooh another twist! Very nice one I might add ;o)
buddyzmama chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
It almost looks like Yuna will fall for Sheppard and not Tidus...very interesting twist here ;o)
buddyzmama chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oh my goodness this is a riot! I love the point of view the speaker has on the other characters-I can't wait to see how he sees Auron and Rikku later on ;o)

I am so glad I stumbled onto this!
Jerrac chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Fun story, even if I've never played the game. :D

So, where's the final chapter?
al103 chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
Good fic, good explanations... but... more? I want to see end chapter :(
Nightgazer333 chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
UPDATE!
Trscroggs chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
I love how your explination incoporates the two worlds. This is a very good story, can't wait to see the end.
Hyou chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
yo. i recall you asking if i could give an opinion on this fic of yours in your review to my story (which i finally updated). now, i'm not a big airwing guy. not really, i fix helicoptors and sometimes fly with them. not with the air force either. but all in all, it's not really that bad. Col. Sheppard's mind set is pretty damn accurate to what military personnel would possess. mannerisms and sarcastic trains of thought are done really well. the vast majority of military members keep themselves alive and kicking due to a crude sense of humour and biting sarcasm. this is a good story you've got going here.

oh, and i love P90's.
Kingdark chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
Its been nearly a year since you updated, any change for this to be completed?
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
I couldn't access the translater address you gave so I used this one.