Reviews for Tales From Middle Earth: The Harad Road
gginsc chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
A strange tale but very interesting!
Escape my reality chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
WOW, thats all i have to say(its a good wow)
tmelange chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Excellent story! Kudos!
lostinterestsorry chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
Weird, bizarre, strange. All three, But I didn't read it because I didn't like it. I totally enjoyed your story, especially the Aragorn personality/physical changes. Glad he's back to normal, and your other ranger was good. Any plans to write another story like this? Not enough aragorn stories like this to suit me. Sorry I didn't review sooner.
grumpy123 chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Loved the surprise ending. Elegost as someone who never dies. that is great. Also glad the see Lord Celeborn arrived in time to save Aragorn.
Shanna chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
Hola Grecian. Me ha gustado mucho la historia, ha sido muy emocionante y misteriosa. Un abrazo.
Silvertoekee chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Just wow that is the most interesting and strange mpreg ever! Hmm I so wanna know how Aragorn recovers from his injuries and what Legolas is thinking too. And o how did Elegost die and when was that promise he made to Arathorn. Ah your story leaved so many question unanswered and gives one some interesting plot bunnies to consider.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
This probably was the strangest MPREG I have ever read. Not that I've read many, mind you:) But thank you for making it angsty for Aragorn. Legolas gets so often impregnated with all kinds of ... things! I liked his steady descent into girly!Aragorn, all the skrieks and crying attacks. Poor ranger *huggles*.

And the twist at the end, with Elegost? This absolutely cries for more, I didn't see that one coming. How about you give us a full-fledged ghost story next? It could be so much fun!
Thorongirl chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
It's over already! (long wail of denial) Darn! Oh well, great story, lots of different and unusual (to say the least) elements. Sorry about not getting to review chapter 5. I got behind once again and suffice it to say that I loved it. Anyways, Elegost's little tale at the end here is very interesting. Wow! Who'd a thought? Not me, obviously. Celeborn got there just in time. This was all fascinating. I want more. I like the way this one was so Aragorn-centric and how you had the added bonus of Aragorn being kind of helpless and needy throughout the story. (Throws extremely broad hint in general direction of the author)...Don't know why I love him like that; I just do. It was really...cool? Not sure if cool is the right word. But I loved it regardless. Good thing we have the fanfic world. I could read these all day, though I'd probably get terribly unhealthy after a while and I just know you wouldn't want to be responsible for that..of course what you don't know won't hurt you. So go ahead. Write another one. Please?
Quickbeam1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Thank you, grecian! :) This story was a spring break treat for me!

I'm glad you added Celeborn to the story, and that he was able to make both the Ranger and the Elf right once more. This chapter contained so much light and healing as opposed to the darkness of the earlier chapters.

I absolutely loved the story behind Elegost. I hope one day we will see him again in one of your future stories.
Shanna chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
Hola Grecian. Escribo rapido porque no tengo tiempo, pero me ha gustado mucho ¡daba miedo! Pero creo que al fin Aragorn se ha deshecho de lo que fuera que llevaba dentro ¿no? a veces me pierdo al tener que traducir. Un abrazo.
Silvertoekee chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
wow i am a late updater but jeez this story has gotten creepy. aragorn sure has changed a whole lot and that thing in him is scary. o and the part were aragorn calls legolas my love and kisses him and sticks the thing in him made me cringe. i am wondering what that thing was and what is going to happen next. yay thanks for the speedy updates!
Quickbeam1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Oh darn! I meant to include this passage in my chapter 5 review. The idea of a spirit impregnating Aragorn or dwelling within him since it was the wraith which I guess you can say impregnated him was brilliant- though creepy. :) Good job!

/While Aragorn slept the power inside him came to fruition. It had fed upon the man, changing him into a parody of himself. It had grown in a mockery of life with each emotion, absorbing it, twisting it, radiating a lesser feeling. But there was no more to be had. The man was depleted. It was time for it to be born./
Quickbeam1 chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Good lord, grecian. This has to be the creepiest tale I have read here. Please don't take this comment to mean that this is not a good story, because it is. Actually, it is very scary, more so then I tend to read, but this evil spirit which lurks within the story has grabbed hold of my curiousity. I feel like a deer trapped in headlights or one of the participants in a horror movie. I don't want to go on, but I'm compelled to. It's like I've heard a noise downstairs, and if I was in my right mind, I'd run for the hills, turn off the TV or abandon the story.

Instead, I'm drawn to the light (or in this case, the darkness) of your story like a moth to a flame. Heaven help me, grecian. I'm not sure now if Legolas, Aragorn, or even myself will be okay by the end of this tale. Usually the idea of a naked (and yes, a bleeding) Aragorn is cause for celebration... I'm just not sure this time, and I'm not putting 100% faith into this dissapating spirit being truly gone. It could be out there lurking...looking for Aragorn...calling him...like that noise from downstairs that should never be checked out...ACK!
lostinterestsorry chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
This is seriously creepy, kind of alien-like. Disturbingly awesome story. Who's in trouble next? Can't wait to read more.