Reviews for A Home Underground
Felling chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I don't think you understand how upset I am that this story will never be updated again. ): It really struck me, as it was a total new side to V and Evey. This was really the only V fanfiction I've read that I actually liked. I hope if theres any chance you do update, you'll let me know right away ! : )
Kat chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
By far the best one I've ever read. Thank you for not butchering V's character and personality.
Kamia Keehl chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS, I BEG YOU!

I really like it, with all the small moments between V and Evey. Seriously, the movie lacks it.. although we don't want it to be a 6hours movie, do we?

Well, I do want it, but I think it'll bore the others.

ANYWAY, please update this! Although I noticed it is last updated in the 2007 and it's already 2010 now.

Should I even hope?
PadawanCassy chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Hi!

I really...really...really like your story and can't wait to see what will happen next so please up-date soon and keep up the wonderful work.

Cassy
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Aw. Another good chappie in a lovely story. Update soon please? Marshie wants an update too. *holds up Marshie*

Marshie- *meow*
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
This is a wonderful story! XD I liked how you actually took the time to describe everything she threw at him. XD Marshmellow does sound like the perfect name. :D *goes to read more*
Phritzie chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
"And he would chase her about, promising pain and death with a silk lined eiderdown pillow."

That's just special.
Mishelle20 chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
I really loved reading this fic and would definately like to read more if you plan on continuing.
The Mad Maiden chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Great story, please update soon.
YukiFurubaGirl chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
This story is so cute! I absolutely adore it. It's the best V for Vendetta fic I've ever read, actually.
Starlit1 chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
next chapter please!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
waiting for the romance..must have more fluff
hmm chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
somehow, since he's burnt all over, i doubt he would let evey apply vicks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
well the first is a little mixed up cause she woke up during tnhe night,yelled at him, and then had breakfast the next day but
Circe Visigoth chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
I love it! Please update soon!