Reviews for A Change in the Weather
somebody chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
what happened to Liir?
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like the idea, and I like what you've written, but I think you kind of flashed through it a little too much. There was so much detail and character evolution that I felt kind of cheated of. Like how Elphaba goes from hating Liir, to suddenly feeling like a mother, it's just a little too fast. You might want to slow down a bit and concentrate on getting the characterization straightened out and fleshing out the circumstances and the surroundings a bit. However I do think it's a good start for a good story. I loved how she's trying so hard now to bring Fiyero back, and how his memory is driving her on. Nice job, I hope to see more!
Yero my hero chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I liked this. Elphaba's character in the middle seemed most in-character, in a lost sort of way. I liked the last part about Fiyero, too. I look forward to seeing more from you. :)
Veronika Green chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This was good, even though Elphaba did seem a little OOC. I can't explain how, so sorry for being a lack of help. I liked the ending, no matter how OOC, because I love when Elphie gets her little happy(ish) endings. So yea, this was a nice little drabble. ]