Reviews for Just for Now
koolapples chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
this is beautifully written and a very enjoyable read
dun dun duuuuuun chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
A bit strange end?
ALonelyStar chapter 19 . 3/15/2009
.AWESOME.
Krimson-Kaleidascope chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hmm... A very interesting story as in the story is told around everyone else's view on the certain couple. I have never read a story written this way and I find it inventive. I thought it was funny how Harry found the two talking in the room and I hope to read more of this story as well as your other ones.

Krimson-Kaleidascope
emma chapter 19 . 11/25/2007
wait ron and draco died right?

why?

they should have lived

other then that great story

very cute

u should write one about the Hermione/Blaise thing
Somebody chapter 19 . 11/17/2007
I loved it.I enjoyed reading every singel line og this ,you should never stop writing.
alli-sun chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
Yes everybody. I'm reviewing my own work. BECAUSE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION THIS SUCKS BALLS! The first fifteen chapters was basically hell for me to read through, I had to remind myself not to kill myself while I was reminding myself, "You did this you creep." I'm glad I improved in later chapters, though I'm not entirely happy with it. The last chapter is the one I like most, but...they're all so short! I've gotten in the habit of making my chapters longer, I can't believe these are so short, hardly as detailed as what I currently write. I'm disappointed in this, but I'll keep it since it marks progress. And I want to keep it this way, this original way, so I'll have to refrain myself from spelling/grammar corrections. Grr...

I'll be writing more R/D chapter stories, of course, better than this hopefully. I was twelve when I started this, and now I'm nearly fourteen. (two more months to go!) A lot happens in that time period. Hopefully my progress will increase at the same rate and I'll be a famous writer by twenty-four. Hopefully. But for now, I'll keep going on Just for now (lol) n-n
OtakuPanda chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
This story is awesome! I can't even form coherent thoughts anymore! All I can do is smile like an idiot and giggle insanely. I had tears falling from my eyes from laughing so much, and I actually yelled at someone when they interrupted me. This definitely gets a spot on my favorites, as do you!

I can't really think of anything to say in the way of constructive critisism...I love how you protrayed all of the characters, even if I thought some were slightly OOC. But that's to be expected, right? Oh, the "just for now" thing was awesome. I missed it when it wasn't there.

So yeah, all in all, fabulous job. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. _
Renn chapter 19 . 8/6/2007
lol, really sweet fic, I loved the idea! quite a pleasant read!
Renn chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
...you SO used a french translator for that. it even translated the name!...I did think it strange that I didn't get it even though French's my mother tongue...

lol, but aside from that I'm really enjoying this. On to the next one!
JaceDamian23 chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
oh loved your story hun. it was great. funy and i justtloved it alot

I can’t, Father told me that if I didn’t find ten ways to embarrass you he would give me a beating,” The blonde said to my brother.

LOL

“Dunno. I saw Mum making a roast, so probably that,” Ron answered. This conversation seemed casual, like between two friends.

well DUH ron lol

You’re quiet,” He said, and then turned to Ron. “Does he have a mental disability? Can I write that down?”

Ron rolled his eyes. “No he doesn’t. Just write that he works with savage beasts and they turned him into one.

hahaha that is funy lol

“I already know,” He said, rolling his eyes. That was more of the Draco Malfoy I knew. “First the little one came, Ginny, I think her name was, and then those twins just marched up to me and asked me all this junk. ‘Is little Ronniekins good enough in bed for you, your Malfoyness?’ They scare me.”

Before I knew it, I was laughing along with him talking about the twins and their crazy, mischievous doings.

haa i love the ronniekins and that charlie laughed with him

Yesterday, when Draco was taking a shower, Fred and George decided to dye his skin red, making him look like a Gryffindor mascot with his blonde hair.

lmfao. wow draco must've hated that hahah

“Oh, he must think he’s so smart,” I muttered. “Remember to keep your twins in line! Not Sincerely, Lucius Malfoy! Has not changed a bit from school…”

haha. funny

Aw, now dad!”

“That’s insulting!”

“We’re practically angels!”

“That’s right! We would never hop out of line!”

“Though the line is quite wide.”

“Making sure that we can run around freely.”

“Aye, that’s good exercise.”

lmfao. that WHOLE twin convos were funny

What next, the Dark Lord dances the tango with Dumbledore's precious Golden Boy?

haha that was good
Blink'n chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
I like this one, I think Mr Weasley would accept it and treat Draco well, he's a nice good hearted man. And this Draco does seem to be good for Ron, so yeah, this seems to fit him.
Blink'n chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
I like it, and how everyone has there reasons why they shouldn't be together and why it doesn't make sense but agree that it works and they deserve it... for now!
Blink'n chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I am really enjoying this, a unique and interesting way of telling a story! Very smart and good, can wait to read more!
That One Condition chapter 19 . 5/21/2007
That was the sweetest story I've ever read in my life...

You caught everyone's personalitys wonderfully!

I loved it, I honestly did. I was almost bawling at the end because it was so glorious. So what if I'm a drama queen?