Reviews for Hero's Fate
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
uh you know there are dark and light charmer's
Kieran Walter chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Avian and Burstinatrix as a couple
Undead Assassin chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Is it wrong that I want to see a Jaden freak-out moment in a few chapters?
Cardinel chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
Neat, but some of the heros are missing. where is Stratos? he doesn't fuse, but he's still an E-hero!
spoonlord15 chapter 18 . 12/12/2006
Bubbleman probably not. I mean he is just one guy two if you count the neo bubbleman.

Charmers . . . perhaps
Star Holder Commander chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
First of all, i loved this chapter. second, I would like to know how you thought up the title for the next story in the series. And, third, i have a sugestion,find a way to bring in the god cards agian, if the eygiption gods, and other gods as well come involved i think your story woould be even better then before. Use the Greek god Hadees if you can.
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
that was one of the best duels ive ever seen, EVER, i cant wait for heros fate soul of a hero. you are realy good at writing fanfics and this is a great story
Star Holder Commander chapter 20 . 12/6/2006
I have an idea, how about haveing martians sprit bind with gigagigo so that in times of need gigagigo can morph in to the form of marahding captian. I realy liked this chapter by the way. Great work.
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 20 . 12/4/2006
yay go gagagigo (he is my favorite familiar even though wynn is my favorite charmer) your doing a nice job on this story espcialy with aussa having to act a lot (im hoping that wynn keeps her cheerful attitude though) what a great seris this is you are one of the best.
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 19 . 11/23/2006
hey just a few things about the chapter i was fine with the charmers new personalitys... exept for aussa and eria (if you think about it the familiars are trying to keep a low profile) and maybe when gagagigo redeems himself he could purify the charmers familiars and the charmers and the familiars could become one. (oh and good explanation on hero kid and bubleman)oh and please change aussa and erias personalitys back i liked them before though i like the new wynn, more self confidence is what she needs, i know they are supposed to be different but the dramatic change is gonna be easily noticed by mana (oh and if you ever need a beta reader ill be one) still its a great chapter.
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 18 . 11/10/2006
the chamers should defenetly get there own fic as you have done a pretty good job with developing them. but this was a great chappie itself
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
nice now we have an extra plot and when hita gets fox fire you could start turning them into there next stage: familiar possessed
spoonlord15 chapter 14 . 11/2/2006
I will credit the corruption to the ultra evolution pill. What is IN those things anyways?
Star Holder Commander chapter 16 . 11/1/2006
Why is every thing underlined in this chapter? Other then that i loved it.
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 16 . 11/1/2006
hey this story is still great but i have thought of something are eria, wynn, aussa and hita gonna get possessed? because it would be interesting to say the least
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »