Reviews for Little Sister
black robin chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
love! you are a great writer it is realy great the only thing is you should add a bit more humer, funny, maby a little lol and maby you can git the readers to lol!:) but dont think you need to pleaz EVERYBODY! thats imposibbil do what fills right what makes you happy and just for the recird I loved it and i realy did! :)(:
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I find it amusing how mature Sokka sounds here XD not a bad thing, I always thought Sokka was more mature than he let on and it demonstrated in a few cases in the show :D nicely done!
ZeldaCatisBlack chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I liked this one even more than the prequel to it. I like how Sokka and Katara can wordlessly communicate like siblings can do, and also I liked the comparison to Yue.
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aww... theses are by far my favorites Kataang stories... huzzah!
Len chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ten seconds after I review your first story, I find this one!

Just a moment while I have a seizure and squee.

Thanks.

Once again, wonderful story! I love how Sokka and Katara communicate with each other without words. I wish I could talk to people like that. You wrote Sokka so in character that I kind of forgot this was just a story. I also love how you show his deeper, more serious side.

I think I might start stalking your stories. Watch out for me, I bite.

_

~Len~
MetroidFreak chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Cute. It shows how Sokka is not as dumb as everyone seems to think he is. Sokka knows more than he is saying. ;) I will look for your new story. Hope to see it soon.

-DrkHunterX
Watersage chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This is really good:)!
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Cuteness!
me-obviously chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
So cute. I can't wait till the next installment.