Reviews for His Nightmare
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 20 . 8/24/2006
Cant wait for more!
merissala chapter 20 . 8/24/2006
that's cute,

"saa, i guess you'll never have wrinkles then."

hehe, that's sad for eiji though, to realize that's his leg is not there... wah!

*cries* (in the inside, i can't really cry though, it's kinda hard)
Pikke Wood chapter 20 . 8/24/2006
Eiji will be okay.. He will be okay..

You? What? Japan? ;_;

Hmp, update soon as you can :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2006
What do you do all day- write? I thought this story was stupid at first (somewhat bland characters and flat perspective)...but I think it's okay now. Or at least it's good for you to write (as you mentioned; therapetic). Unless you're writing for reviews, which would really suck.
me chapter 19 . 8/20/2006
So sad!

You are welcome to use this info:

My friend lost his same leg to a similar cancer a few years ago, so the story seems kinda de ja vou for me. He used an artificial leg now that revolves on metal joints (cheap but gave him a limp walk) and he now uses a bionic leg (brand new in the technology and prostetics feild)... The bionic leg uses sensors that monitor how a person’s good leg is functioning and, with the help of a battery and electric motor, broadcasts that information to the bionic leg, modelling its own gait to match the good leg. It literally tells the bionic leg how to walk. The bad part is that he always has to stat with his left foot, but at least he can walk and go on stairs and stuff. It isn't durable enough to play tennis. If you need more info on it I'm sure the company has a web site or something.
MarSebar aDdIcT chapter 19 . 8/20/2006
Wa! Eiji! Eiji! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO EIJI! i was hoping that something good will happen so that his leg won't be cut off... But NO! you did it... (breaks down and starts to cry) you already did it (sobs)... why! How.. how- how could he be happy? HOW! (more sobs and more tears). Just update soon, which you normally do and make him better! wah. huhuhuhuh!

hey, zetzet-my sis- give me the tissue box... (sniff)
EiKiTouYuIchiMaSyuke Angel chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
No! Eiji's leg is totally gone... gosh... eiji...oh no... i'm crying again...

now i'm not in the mood to review my lessons for an upcomming test! not that i'm balming you if i got a low grade!i balme my self for being so affected by this oh so beautiful story!

pls update soon! and pls make eiji better! i want him to play tennis again!
merissala chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
no!1 EIJI'S SO TERRIBLE, THAT'S SOO SAD! maybe he could get a fake leg. many athletic people who have fake arms or legs and stuff still do really well with that fake arm or leg, EIji can be one of those people, can't let him grow old being fat and lazy! jk jk, but he could get a fake leg, SOMETHING has to be good news.
merissala chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
Omg, this chapter was AB, SO, LUT, LY SAD!, i almost cried when Eiji started talking! but i never cry, even ini the saddest stories.. usually i'd just laugh if it was really sad, to relive of the sadness... but this was so sad i couldn't relive it and i almost cried!
merissala chapter 17 . 8/19/2006
sorry for not reviewing! i'll review ever chapter i haven't! (if i can) it's just that when i clicked on ur story, it was so long and well i was sorta lazy at that moment... and it seemed like everytime you updated, your story got longer and longer... but now i don't feel lazy and ur story is great! it's very sad, but i like how you write! i can't really tell you to update soon... since the next chapters are already up.

"Never say never."

"I didn't say never."

that was really funny. :D
kahel16 chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
I really do like the way the story is developing. you have a few typographical errors, but other than that, it's fine.

please update soon!

kahel16
flying jade chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
how could you do that to eiji... that was sad.. he has no leg now... :(
Ahotep chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
Oh God! Next time you'll update I'll take a box of tissues before starting reading your fic.

Poor Eiji, he acts like someone with a lots of courage. He should let everything go and allow emotions to flood him.

Waiting for the next chapter to be out...
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
ohmigosh..poor Eiji. Update it soon!
Kuiri chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
WTF OH MY GODD! NO Eiji! *sobs*

*sigh* Ah well, it's your story and it's doind quite good. Hmm i'll just try and 'get used' to this fact, but it's so darn sad!

Ah well, i've start reading this story and i'll read it and support it til the end.

Ganbatte!