Reviews for An Alternate 'Cave Of Two Lovers'
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i love that Aang asked Katara to merry hint! cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! this is a good story and i really liked it. i wish you would make a sequel about Sokka chewing Aang out for being engaged to Katara.
ShadowAlex1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
umm he should of made a betrothreal necklace
zupaa chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
that's what should happened in that episode!

kataang para sempre! (it means kataang forever in portuguese)
AjsusbxI'msj chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
lloved it that was funny right a sequel
Cheryblosom-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hello maschan,

I think this little one-shot was a nice read. :) But, I don't think the marriage was necessary. Maybe instead of proposing marriage, Aang could have offered her a promise ring that would mean that one day in the future they would be wedded. -Just a thought :) Anyways good read. Only small error I noted was the spelling of the world "Course" which you spelled like "Coarse" - maybe that is another way to spell it, idk. Anyways, I hope to read future fan fiction stories written by you. keep up the great work.

A fellow fan fiction writer,

tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think you did a good jobon this story I thought it was really funny,but aang asking Katara to merry him was a really messed up because they are both to young for that, but the story made me laugh really really really ect hard LOL anyway good job write more please.
Abertha chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Vixen's-Reid chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Any chance of letting us know what Sokka did to Aang? great job!
Jaded Delirium chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Proposal is pushing it over the edge, but I think the story is cute. Yay! I want to be at Aang and Katara's wedding.
Lonewolf26 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Erm... okay... uh... I do agree with ya... mostly... but don't you think they're a little young to get married?
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Love? MARRY? Ep!

Check out my Kataang fic. :P
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Ha Katara was funny in the beginning and Sokka was well Sokka. *Chants: Don't kill Aang* That was really well written.
dragen95 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
huh thats sumtin like wat i wanted