Reviews for The Obsession of one 'Boy Wonder'
Princess Emmanuella chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I read this and listen to the song and indeed it is very perverted...but this is good!
Comment person chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Bat girl? super girl? all the other girls? I have no comment on that...or one that will be apropriate. The lemon part was good though. Acually, I only found a few Robin and Starfire lemon stories, sadly. Great job with the story.

From, Comment person
quetzi chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
SO WONDERFUL! Starfire and Nightwing had a hawt, hot, steamy and hot 1st encounter.

yours, Quetzalcoatus
ERgal chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
the most awesome lemon ever. Perfect for Nightwing and Starfire! Great job, wish you wrote more!
Shadow's Destiny chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
WTF! Batgirl, Supergirl, Wondergirl, Bumblebee, Jinx, Raven tsk tsk tsk such a bad boy he is loved it anyway
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this, I favorited awhile back. It is brilliant! Naughty, sure, but in a good way. All your stories are great!

LJ
ShortSweet'NToThePoint chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ha! I loved this. I burst out laughing at "Fuck Batman and his relationship issues." 4 stars!

-Vivi
PleasentNightmare chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow he fucked a lot of girls...lol anyways I liked it
Brazilian Star chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Lol, I usually don't like this Robin that loves Star and sleeps with others, but I must say that this made him sexy in this story.

I love lemons, so keep writing.
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Holy shit, that was awesome! Go lemons!
puppyeyes135 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
You are the best LEMON WRITTER EVER ALIVE!I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!Oh,and Raven's boobs are actually smaller,still...FAVORITE!Are you gonna do a sequel?
XtotallyinlovewithsasukeX chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Loved it! Robin sounds so HOT!
Dragonfly30 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
this was absolutely perfect! i loved it. one of my fave lines was about raven diggin starfire as much as the guys...it was hilarious! great story!
starfire and robin4evr93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wow that was really good! i felt a little something my self! xD JK! :D good work! :)... hope u write more! ;)
2wingo chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Nice story. It's hard to portrey a guy who's knocked around as much as Nightwing as lovesick romantic, but you pull it off nicely.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »