Reviews for The Obsession of one 'Boy Wonder'
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
YEAH!this story is awsome!keep writin!
Silver Dreams on Golden Wings chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hey Dreams on Golden Wings here.I'm sure you know my good friend musicgal93.I love your stories and have read all of your stories except for as the world falls all ROCK!Keep on rocking.

Silver Dreams on Golden Wings
wiretapx chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hihizz! i totally loved this story. i think it's one of your best stories, but i think And So It Is is still the best of all. Keep up the great work!
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Man. Do you like have super writting powers!

Your like one of the greaters witters!

Oh and im totally lovin' your fic AND SO IT IS!

I love your fics and i hope you keep writting more!

YOUR AWSOME!
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
It was very good, and I enjoyed it alot. You are an interesting writer. I will look for more of youir work.
Tprinces chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
romantic; very. :)
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I love it when people write from Richards POV , you definetly should write more .

Alrighty , so good ol' Robin has definetly been around , I mean Batgirl, Supergirl, Wondergirl, Bumblebee, Jinx and Raven , damn ..go figure. I loved how you introduced him and his ( and apprently BBs) attraction to star and still manage to throw in the " What? I am only a guy after all."

Very cute , and the rest of the one shot could only be put into twp words:

Fucking Sexy.

-Ani
TheEurpacifamerasian1021 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was so cool!
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Damn girl... That was ace...

Keep it real... I'm speechless, though I loved the last paragraph, f* Btamn, Slade and Red X.

~Lari
Kitsurubami chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
ohmigod,so perverted unn! Bad bad robby unn!
luna-pendragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i gotta say it this was a kick ass story
Valda chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
:bows down: not worthy! seriously! Now I feel honoured that you read my 1st lemon, because this kicked ass, you and D-I-WaRrIa are probably the only lemons I've read...I think, but you are an amazing writer, who cares if you love your smut lol the smut was well written!

If you're ever taking requests, here's mine, do a starfireRedX lemon PLEASE! but that's only if you ever do requests, lol show the lesser writers how it's done.

amazing job

X
xbroken fairytalex chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I loved it! I've always loved your stories, if there was some type of concert, you'd win!
Sixteen Candl3s chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was my favorite particular line;

"I felt like a virgin all over again, the sensations and raw emotions passing between us were absolutely amazing."

I think you captured a wonderful moment between Robin and Starfire; the way that Robin's control snapped by seeing Starfire doing something seemingly innocent was so believable.

And I congradulate you for that because not many people are able to do that, you know? And not many people can really write like you either. Bravo! XD

- Scented -
AudiGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
OMG! I want to scream so hard. I love it! But what really got me thinking, is that the way you portrayed Robin and his thoughts and his...erm...actions are exactly the way I would have imagined for the real Robin. Hm...interesting.

Anyways, please update because you know we all love you!

-Clarissa