Reviews for The Obsession of one 'Boy Wonder'
Kitsurubami chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
ohmigod,so perverted unn! Bad bad robby unn!
luna-pendragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i gotta say it this was a kick ass story
Valda chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
:bows down: not worthy! seriously! Now I feel honoured that you read my 1st lemon, because this kicked ass, you and D-I-WaRrIa are probably the only lemons I've read...I think, but you are an amazing writer, who cares if you love your smut lol the smut was well written!

If you're ever taking requests, here's mine, do a starfireRedX lemon PLEASE! but that's only if you ever do requests, lol show the lesser writers how it's done.

amazing job

X
xbroken fairytalex chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I loved it! I've always loved your stories, if there was some type of concert, you'd win!
Sixteen Candl3s chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was my favorite particular line;

"I felt like a virgin all over again, the sensations and raw emotions passing between us were absolutely amazing."

I think you captured a wonderful moment between Robin and Starfire; the way that Robin's control snapped by seeing Starfire doing something seemingly innocent was so believable.

And I congradulate you for that because not many people are able to do that, you know? And not many people can really write like you either. Bravo! XD

- Scented -
AudiGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
OMG! I want to scream so hard. I love it! But what really got me thinking, is that the way you portrayed Robin and his thoughts and his...erm...actions are exactly the way I would have imagined for the real Robin. Hm...interesting.

Anyways, please update because you know we all love you!

-Clarissa
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Forgiven cuz this is one of the best one shots ever! I loved the pervy robin ;) i hate it how most of the stories portray him a little shy and slapping himself for being pervy, but as Robin says in this oneshot, HES A BOY! of corse hes pervy! really liked it, and cant wait for the next chapter of ' And so it is ' !
mourningtears chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Great Story... really romantic... (co)

and also... y do ppl think tht robin and raven would be a good couple? i mean? RAVEN! its so obvious tht robin and starfire are meant to be! and starfire and Beast boy is just freaky... anywayz, great story!
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
YES! You wrote another story! D And this one was even better! Very VERY interesting and extremely well planned. You make the writing from his perspective competely realistic and it brings the story to life. Please continue to keep writing! (espceially on And So It Is *hint hint* lol, take your time though)

Please don't ever stop writing!

X

Crimson Black
Mysterious Boy Wonder Robin chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
WOAH DUDE THAT WAS SOME INTENSE SHIT!

I liked it, in my story it will be the same in a way but...well you will have to read it. Its called Determination and Control and when I say rise in summary I mean she wants to make him "rise"
cutereviewgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
it was a good story... n ya plz update soon on and it is...thx!
HOLY SHIT chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Damn you and your WONDERFUL writing!

When I was scanning through some good one-shots to read, I found your one-shot you were mentioning about and I instantly clicked it without hesitation.

You're writing is one of a kind. I really love the way you make the characters OC and etc. Something I really admire about this one-shot and "And So It Is".

You're a big inspiration, breenieweenie. A BIG inspiration. I was really blown away by the detail and everything; heck...it was so realistic I could almost feel the sex. Hahaha!

AWESOME JOB!
AvePlateada chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Aww, that was a very good oneshot b.d that song sounds familiar, is it the one that goes "Last night, I made sweet love to you. Last night...I saw the sun (the sun) the moon (the moon) the mountains and the rivers I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you..." Or something like that, I love it!
itami7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
that was great!update on 'and so it is' soon though!it DRIVING ME CRAZY TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
koryana chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh MY God! Amazing story! I love it! *Applauding*

I fucking love it!

Even I cried! Imagine how much it likes me

Oh I have to admit it, you are such an amazing writer!

and about the music/song I already heard it, before I started to read the fic LOL

c-ya later