Reviews for Draco Malfoy is Better Than You
the Dark Creature Of Hellish Thingers _

It was cool

~IP~
Jessa Wakefield chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I think it's absolutely awesome. I really liked your style of writing. It's got a certain flair that makes me want to believe in the story. And it's got the crazy voice going strong.
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hm.. me thinks this is a sick, twisted, and pretty story. Too bad you ended it so early, though. Would have been nice if something else happened concerning Harry and Draco..

*laughs away maniacally*
steelXoXmagnoliax3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
that was confusing and sad and depressing. i liked it. although i was a little lostd, i liked it.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Sounds like Draco has learned a lesson or two.
miss brownie chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
For a crack fic, this is pretty good and interesting too! You did a nice job! Thanks for sharing! I hope you continue ). Have a nice day!
Julia chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*sighs* he is hotter than all. but that may cause some people to feel unloved... amazing, harry and draco should just burst into song about how they are orphans and only there for each other... I can see it now, the two of them holding hands and skipping out the gates of hogwarts.
ura-hd chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I like it.
vytiri chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Oke-tay. Here's the shizzle. I am confissled beyond all reasonable belief, but yay for Draco's hotness, pride, and Harry-crushiness. Liked it, despite all the stuff no me get. Love, me.
angelofdarkness89 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This was really good...kinda sad though, but really good!
Burnslightly chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was really good. a bit hard to follow, but still really good.
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh, that's sad. Poor Draco!
KamquatBanana chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I love it, although some madhawtdracoharrysecks would not be out of place either... _
keisan chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Huh...I did like it...lots of events...maybe if you get a chance, you could continue it...it'd be nice to see where Harry and Draco now stand together. :)
FizzyTopKyle chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
It was really, really interesting!