Reviews for Luna's death, and other stories
coolcat12345 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Great,Luna,Albus and Tom are my favorites, especially how you used last exciting adventure sentence.
Mako-Magic chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
so sad

really good fic!

i'm glad you didn't go for the cliche of harry/serius and Co.

mako
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I loved this. Very unusual crossover.
nurr chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
I really love this. You've done a wonderful job with how you portrayed the character's deaths (and I especially loved the last line with Albus' Death x3), and how you've delve deeper with Pullman's ideas of people Death's following them around. You write very well, although you seemed to used the word 'color' a bit tad too much. (Well, at least to the point it seems overused). But you've done a superb job, anyway, so I guess it's all right. XD
IQ of a Walnut chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
I...I don't think I have the right words to articulate what a wonderful set of ideas you've put here. I almost want to cry, because it's death, of course, but there's still and undeniable beauty to how peaceful and calm you make it all seem. It's like it slows down the original stories and lets you re-examine what might have come before. Beautiful. Truely beautiful.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
just for that you rock
Cara Berger chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I really really really loved these stories! Your portrail of all the characters was brilliant and I enjoy your style of writing very much. I think the only way I could have enjoyed this more was if you had one of Sirius' death. I know you have one already, but I would have enjoyed reading it in this fashion even more I think. I'm terrible at reviewing stories and I love all of yours, so I'll just say in this review that I think you portray Luna Lovegood perfectly in all of your stories about her. Much love.
NorseWitch chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
Loved it. Especially with Severus' death. Seemed sweet.
fledge chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
A perfect description of youth and death.

"Who cares, when he is still a young man, so filled by life and with a future stretching out to eternity, about that distant end?" You couldn't have put it any better.
fledge chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
So you are a follower of that school - Severus in love with Lily. It would certainly make some things plausible. Another remarkable character portrait of a lonely outsider. The end is a bit unclear, what with the running footsteps and Flitwick appearing suddenly. Does he kill Severus? It seems very much out of charcter.
fledge chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Who would ever think of this aspect? How would a Death feel, having to wait for centuries to perform the appointed task? A fine approach to this topic, from a cleverly twisted angle.
Dead-Luthien chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
OMG! This is one of the best chapters you have written!
Dead-Luthien chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
wow! Another wonderful chapter!
Possum132 chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Of course Cedric doesn't want to die - he has so much to look forward to; the love of Cho Chang, victory in the Tri-Wizard Cup, being Head Boy. But he is too decent and too kind to refuse his death.
Possum132 chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
This is a very different insight into the choice that Snape made on the Astronomy Tower - and his relationship with his Dark Lord. Unlike his master, Snape will go gladly with that woman when the time comes.