Reviews for Clear Waters
Sage of Winds chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Nooo! It ended! *starts bawling on the floor until parents come in* . . .uh, I'm fine dad. Just having a fangirl breakdown here.
It's a pity that I didn't get to review your triology as it was updated. It would have been nice; like I mentioned earlier, this is a very good "Link is a Pirate" fic and deserves more favorites. If these were supposed to be feel-good-fics, then mission accomplished, because I'm in a really good mood right now. You also made me want to read more Wind Waker fics.
-Until next time,
hakuoh chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Oh, the ending was so sweet. x3

Great job! :)
TheFireSage chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
i just read this trilogy again. i really love it! there are seriously no other stories with this plot.
TheFireSage chapter 11 . 3/8/2007
this trilogy OWNZ! i love a happy ending...i also like the reference to you in the end! i love it!
Songstress Rose chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
Awesome way to wrap things up. Loved it!
Chips Dip chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
lol. what an awesome ending! this is so awesome! great job! too bad it had to end though...

Sandy chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
It's over? Ah man! I hope you make a nother story about Zelda and Link. I liked these stories because I like Zelda and I really like Pirates!
da marshmallow chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
*sniff* it's over...That was one heck of an awesome trilogy! I'll miss looking forward to updates, but everything has to come to an end at some point in time...

I thorougly enjoyed the whole shebang from start to finish. I think I liked Link's transition from pirate to king. It was great. Well, God bless ya! :D
Caustic-mind chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
You are an amazing writter. I have stayed up till 3:30 in the morning to read all three stories. im putting you in my favourite authors list.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
What a sweet epilogue. It really touched me. I couldn't help but notice that the end of it was a little like a scene in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, but it fit the moment so beautifully, I let it pass. I wish you the best of luck on your future stories!

~ GoldenTalesGeek
SacredBlade chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
Great ending to the story, hope to see more stories in the future soon!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
it's good. Very nice story. Glad to have read it.
Chips Dip chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
poor Link...
Ygfi chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
soup for you!

enjoy, you earned it.

-the ygger
da marshmallow chapter 10 . 8/17/2006 sweet. :D You did an awesome job with the emotions and the entire shebang! It was pretty funny that everyone was eavesdropping above, lol. Please please please update SOON! God bless! :D