Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 9 Blood and Ice
Crea chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Hi Cat,

It's been forever, but I read (and loved) all of your DA stories back in the day. Not sure why, but for some reason I randomly re-watched the first season of DA, and then found some of my favorite fan fics - that was about 2 weeks ago, I've just finished (re)reading all of your J & J series and the first Gen X-6. I realize it's been 6 years since you started this last J & J (I have an un-finished story on fanfiction too...) but I just wanted to say that I love your stories and should you have them filed away somewhere... well, I would love to read the rest of this one!

I realize this is an unrealistic request, but I figured you would enjoy getting another reviews anyway. Hope you're doing great, hopefully you've turned your writing talents into some copyrighted material of your own!
Maelys chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I got hooked to your wonderful story! I loved it, the storyline was very interesting. Are you going to update the story ? I would love to know what happen.
Chocolate Kitten chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hi! It's been a really long time since you updated and I was just wondering if you're ever planning on finishing this series? Please do! These are by far my favourite stories on and really want to know what happens in the end. You've got a wonderful imagination!
ShelleyAnn chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
You know, I really loved these stories, and I miss that you haven't updated in forever :(
Katya chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Are you ever going to finish this story? I'm just asking because I am a big fan of your other stories and I would love to see where this one and your other unfinished story are going.
Jax chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Shaping up to be one of my favourite J&J stories :) But please please please come back and let us know what's gonna happen!

It's weird that Jhondie's preggers so early...I always figured that Taylor was one of the younger members of the "family" - around the same age as Liz & Cameron...Spose it just goes to show ur full of surprises and I shouldn't make assumptions haha. Great work, as always.

oh and um, you're not having a baby are you? Cause that would explain why you weren't working... *stops voicing her suspicions immediately*
faithslayer chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG! I just had the weirdest feeling this morning when I woke up - I just randomly felt as though it was time to delve back into reading some Jhondie & Justin while I'm on holidays - and OMG. I can not even explain how happy I am to see that you're back! This is fantastic! I haven't checked this site in like a year and a half and...there's updates! Can't wait to read the new stuff :)

*bounces up and down* omg..yay...omg...
Nicole chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
ACK! Where's the rest of the story?

Old fan of your writing here (clear back from the old Dark Angel forums). Found this website again and was thrilled to see that you'd started writing again. :-D

Finish this story soon! I want to know what happens!
taintor chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
you're back! happy dance
shygirl1 chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
The cliffhanger was awesome and so was the entire chapter. Please update this soon! :)
Han chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
As always another excellent chapter! please dont leave us hanging to long i want to know what happens!
shygirl1 chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
I thought the end of this chapter was really sweet. The rest of it was great, too. Keep this up :)
Han chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Again another brilliant chapter! keep on writing! cant wait for the next update!
Deanna chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Holy Crap! I'm so excited you're back! I thought I'd lost you for good. I was afraid that I'd never have closure on these stories. You are by far my favorite author on this site. Thanks for returning.
shygirl1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
That chapter was awesome. Keep it up :)