Reviews for Forgetting Ginny Weasley
Just William chapter 113 . 12/24/2015
Your story is quite good if a little strange at times. You must let somebody proof read your stories as some of your spelling is "not very good".
Guest chapter 140 . 2/20/2014
Good series
MrsJeck chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
Hermione is so over polite to say that...Ginny is more likely to say that, she's spirited and as the spunk to deliver that line!
Guest chapter 114 . 5/31/2013
love it!
kayleigh101 chapter 151 . 10/17/2011
gd
padfootlover109 chapter 67 . 12/1/2010
Stop making Ginny act like this I cat stand it! Please! I begeth you
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Your story might be good, for all I know I might even like it.

BUT 151 CHAPTERS! Even I am not that BIG of an H/G shipper.

Please make your chapters longer. You'll get much more reviewers that way.
ohnuu chapter 151 . 7/9/2007
Nice story. I don't want to go to details very much. Overall, it was a good romance flick, but it got out of sync after a while. Very little actually happens, and I found the last 100 chapters getting quite dry. Still, good effort, though it seems hanging now.
ian chapter 56 . 5/29/2007
hey, great fanfic so far. I'm only on the 56th chapter but, so far so good. i noticed a few misspelled words, try writing more slowly.
curliemmy chapter 97 . 5/15/2007
Jon sounds so evil when he said this:

"Ah zo zat is your plan " he laughed. " Vell then it vill be tomorrow zat I vill destroy Ginny vonce and for all. I vill give her the rest of zee drink and zee vill have no memory.."

I really like your story! This quote is making me laugh though he sounds like an evil mastermind..
Harry-Lover001 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
oh my god this was so good! i am busy reading the order of phinox to my 7 yr old sister and i was so confused cuz what u were writting seemed to be the continuation of the story! i am bout to read voldermorts promises! ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE!
Bubbly-555 chapter 151 . 8/31/2006
hey great story. looking forward to the sequal
Ceddytheteddy223 chapter 36 . 8/25/2006
Great story! Why is it so freakin' long?
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this is good.
hEaThS lIl LaDy chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
This is great, I love it. One question,, why so many chapters, your killing me, I've got to stay up all night to read it now, hehehe!

~Marie~