Reviews for Forgetting Ginny Weasley
Guest chapter 140 . 2/20/2014
Good series
MrsJeck chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
Hermione is so over polite to say that...Ginny is more likely to say that, she's spirited and as the spunk to deliver that line!
Guest chapter 114 . 5/31/2013
love it!
kayleigh101 chapter 151 . 10/17/2011
gd
padfootlover109 chapter 67 . 12/1/2010
Stop making Ginny act like this I cat stand it! Please! I begeth you
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Your story might be good, for all I know I might even like it.

BUT 151 CHAPTERS! Even I am not that BIG of an H/G shipper.

Please make your chapters longer. You'll get much more reviewers that way.
ohnuu chapter 151 . 7/9/2007
Nice story. I don't want to go to details very much. Overall, it was a good romance flick, but it got out of sync after a while. Very little actually happens, and I found the last 100 chapters getting quite dry. Still, good effort, though it seems hanging now.
ian chapter 56 . 5/29/2007
hey, great fanfic so far. I'm only on the 56th chapter but, so far so good. i noticed a few misspelled words, try writing more slowly.
curliemmy chapter 97 . 5/15/2007
Jon sounds so evil when he said this:

"Ah zo zat is your plan " he laughed. " Vell then it vill be tomorrow zat I vill destroy Ginny vonce and for all. I vill give her the rest of zee drink and zee vill have no memory.."

I really like your story! This quote is making me laugh though he sounds like an evil mastermind..
Harry-Lover001 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
oh my god this was so good! i am busy reading the order of phinox to my 7 yr old sister and i was so confused cuz what u were writting seemed to be the continuation of the story! i am bout to read voldermorts promises! ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE!
Bubbly-555 chapter 151 . 8/31/2006
hey great story. looking forward to the sequal
Ceddytheteddy223 chapter 36 . 8/25/2006
Great story! Why is it so freakin' long?
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this is good.
hEaThS lIl LaDy chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
This is great, I love it. One question,, why so many chapters, your killing me, I've got to stay up all night to read it now, hehehe!

~Marie~
Sylvesthetica chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Ok, the chapter was good but it was hard to follow because the grammar was really off. Quotation marks should be beside the first word of the quotation, commas should be beside the words you put in against and contractions have apostrophies not commas. Also, do not start a sentence with 'but' if you have to start a sentence with word like but or and put a semi-colon (;). It was a good chapter! Not only good but great! Just remember to work on your grammar and while you're at it pop by Team Graecisso and read and review some stories.

Gamma

p.s. my stories are: Plagues, Forever Watching, In the Mirror, On A Winter's Night, Dreams Can be Realities and Hermione's Heart. Of course, you are also welcome to read the other stories there too but I would appreciate it if you gave me some reviews as well. Thanks!