Reviews for A New Hero In Town
Christina730 chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Best crossovers ive read in a while please do more if you can. Will ColoRed Chuck and Angelica have kids in the future?
loonytunecrazy chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
Great job with the blooper I like the fif , scarecrow , the trap door one and dr darken birthdya one keep up the good work
loonytunecrazy chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
Excllcent story hope you do more with the red coloured chuck soon loved the reference to other nick shows , kim possible , the other superheros hoped you do more with the red coloured chuck soon
mkusenagi2 chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
GREAT PIECE OF WORK! LOVED ALL OF THE BLOOPERS!
Jesus.Lives chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
Woot! Great idea! So AGU having this bit. :)
Nightw2 chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
LOL! Hey, this is some pretty darn good bloopers stuff. Greatly humorous stuff, ALL of it. :-D Actually, if you don't mind I have another few ideas for further bloopers that you could add in another edit if you wanted too.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Vaya, parece que tengo mas influencia de la que pensaba. Claro que, aquí parece que todos pueden hablar perfectamente bien y sin errores, y todos los problemas son con la utilería.

¡Gracias por la mención!
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I laughed until I cried! Very Good material, Especially the Shego scene!
JL chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Wow! Whew!

Finally got through it all.

Love it!

I so love this series. Heaps of butt kicking, cameos and the rest. Yay! A happy ending.
JL chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Chuckie and Shego?

HAHAHAHA! You've gotta be joking! What a twist!
V. P. Penwick chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
Hey, I just finished reading this chapter. I must add, adding characters from other series in was a nice touch. ) Great usage of dialouge and adjectives. I also liked how you ended with "Obviously, a fake one" instead of something else. It was a very powerful statement. Keep up the fantastic writing!

~Penwick
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Drat, Nick is still alive ;)

Well, a very fitting ending for the Colored Chuck. Great story!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i: "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

[WARP!]
Ghostritter chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
That explanation between fame and support was quite touching. Especially since it had something to do wth SH's powers.

Still I was expecting Colored Chuck's identity to be revealed to the public or something like that. Like what they did in Spiderman 2 where a handful of passengers saw Spiderman without his mask.

That was touching.
Nightw2 chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
Hey there, Acosta. Not much I can say except job well done as usual. Excellent work on these epilogue scenes. Terrific emotional range overall. :-D
Nightw2 chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Hey, thanks for the update on this story. As usual, great action and humor and the end of the chapter was pretty touching stuff to boot. I'm guessing the next chapter is going to be the last one for this srory, but it has been, as usual a very enjoyable piece.