Reviews for Weapon XH
Navn Ukjent chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Fun story so far.

Yo do have WAY too many loose ends as it is, and I do hope you are going to finsh this!
Eljin1 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
i really enjoy reading this. its interesting, easy to read and it flows smoothly.
i hope one day you start writing it again.
Bobboky chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
nice
Michael chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I don't think Xander should be the one to kill Sheila. Have him somehow aquire a kid brother who has a different type of telepathy, one that lets him listen to people's internal songs. The only one he can actually communicate by song with is Xander, and maybe Oz.
EvilReaderMaximum chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
please continue this story its very good
TangoTwo chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
more please..
lol
I like it. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Please keep going I would like to see how this train wreck ends! Characters are good and true, story interesting though complicated, and where the hell does
Tick-Tock the Sentinel fit in. A wonderess mess you are braver than I.

Good Luck

Peanut Gallery
Piterio chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
That surprisingly quiet interesting. How efficiently you brought characters together and created common background for some of them. I would love to read more of it.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
this story reminds me of the six degrees of separation. everyone is connected to everyone. tho i think it was proven false.
DarkStrider chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Great stuff. Really like seeing this story back on its feet! I look forward to seeing more, especially some more Xander/Rogue/Jubilee interaction. Love it!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
For someone that doesn't like writing fights you are quite competent at doing it. Good work and keep it up!
Conu chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Great fun! Looking forward to the massive battle royale that will shortly demolish Sunnydale :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
It's interesting, but the story is far too confusing as written. Each individual scene is far too short to achieve anything besides feeling like a cameo and it hops from scene to scene without any break making it difficult to tell what's going on at any given moment. There is a lot of potential in the scenario, but you'd be much better off SIGNIFICANTLY reducing the amount of factors involved and fleshing out each separate one more thoroughly. Perhaps you could try focusing each chapter on one person? Even if you had to cover the same time period several times due to having to hop back in time for another person's point of view, it would be less confusing than having each chapter cover about an hour's worth of time from twenty different perspectives (exaggeration, yes.)

The other problem is that you don't really seem to have a end goal for this. Is it a character driven story where you examine the implications? Is it an action story in which everything just blows up for no particular reason and we don't need to care about the characters much? What's going to happen once Sheila is dead (which has now taken entirely too many chapters and cannot possibly live up to the expectations that have been set)?

Basically there's just too much going on at once and it's costing the story by making it somewhat incoherent. The plot is quite good and your writing is very technically sound, but the story is too damn busy to fulfill its potential.
urfan chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
I liked the fights. They were necessary to show the combative interactions of the various characters protrayed coming to blows with one another as their pursuits of their end objectives overlapped.
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Interesting chapter...I should really reread most of the fic though, I'm having a little trouble remembering what's going on