Reviews for Weapon XH
Maeleana chapter 18 . 6/30
I feel you with having to write fights. but goodness please update soon?
apeljohn chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Noooo! You can't abandon this fic here! We still need to find out who gets to kill Mrs Rosenberg!

I am seriously impressed by the amount of characters you've managed to plausibly bring in on this Ultimate Showdown. It's fascinating to watch them all stumble over each other.

If you do decide to continue this fic, might I suggest using section breaks of some kind? Maybe a timestamp and location in a standard format.
Tarix chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
Wow, that's some massive cliffhanger we have here.
Pretty nice story so far.
Navn Ukjent chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Fun story so far.

Yo do have WAY too many loose ends as it is, and I do hope you are going to finsh this!
Eljin1 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
i really enjoy reading this. its interesting, easy to read and it flows smoothly.
i hope one day you start writing it again.
Bobboky chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
nice
Michael chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I don't think Xander should be the one to kill Sheila. Have him somehow aquire a kid brother who has a different type of telepathy, one that lets him listen to people's internal songs. The only one he can actually communicate by song with is Xander, and maybe Oz.
EvilReaderMaximum chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
please continue this story its very good
TangoTwo chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
more please..
lol
I like it. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Please keep going I would like to see how this train wreck ends! Characters are good and true, story interesting though complicated, and where the hell does
Tick-Tock the Sentinel fit in. A wonderess mess you are braver than I.

Good Luck

Peanut Gallery
Piterio chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
That surprisingly quiet interesting. How efficiently you brought characters together and created common background for some of them. I would love to read more of it.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
this story reminds me of the six degrees of separation. everyone is connected to everyone. tho i think it was proven false.
DarkStrider chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
Great stuff. Really like seeing this story back on its feet! I look forward to seeing more, especially some more Xander/Rogue/Jubilee interaction. Love it!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
For someone that doesn't like writing fights you are quite competent at doing it. Good work and keep it up!
Conu chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Great fun! Looking forward to the massive battle royale that will shortly demolish Sunnydale :)