Reviews for Weapon XH
Conu chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Great fun! Looking forward to the massive battle royale that will shortly demolish Sunnydale :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
It's interesting, but the story is far too confusing as written. Each individual scene is far too short to achieve anything besides feeling like a cameo and it hops from scene to scene without any break making it difficult to tell what's going on at any given moment. There is a lot of potential in the scenario, but you'd be much better off SIGNIFICANTLY reducing the amount of factors involved and fleshing out each separate one more thoroughly. Perhaps you could try focusing each chapter on one person? Even if you had to cover the same time period several times due to having to hop back in time for another person's point of view, it would be less confusing than having each chapter cover about an hour's worth of time from twenty different perspectives (exaggeration, yes.)

The other problem is that you don't really seem to have a end goal for this. Is it a character driven story where you examine the implications? Is it an action story in which everything just blows up for no particular reason and we don't need to care about the characters much? What's going to happen once Sheila is dead (which has now taken entirely too many chapters and cannot possibly live up to the expectations that have been set)?

Basically there's just too much going on at once and it's costing the story by making it somewhat incoherent. The plot is quite good and your writing is very technically sound, but the story is too damn busy to fulfill its potential.
urfan chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
I liked the fights. They were necessary to show the combative interactions of the various characters protrayed coming to blows with one another as their pursuits of their end objectives overlapped.
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Interesting chapter...I should really reread most of the fic though, I'm having a little trouble remembering what's going on
darrell.j.cook chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
Du-Ude! This thing is snowballing to Biblical proportions! Please, post some more!
MWRANDOM chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Great Job!
Fox Boss chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
Damn, this fic is becoming as confusing as a labyrinth. Also, I hope you update this & What's up Doc soon. Also, I got an idea for one where X is the great-so & so grandson of Sabretooth if you're interested.
mmsbddvr chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
Owww, my head, has the earth stop spinning yet? Wait the earth never stops spinning to create day and night. Gulp, that means, AAAAAAH!
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Cool story
Muminpappan chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
John Dunkelburg chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Interesting series, though the Marvel tie-ins are getting a bit... much, in my opinion.
ranma hibiki chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
wow. seems everyone wants willows mother dead... well can't say i blame them none too much

keep up the good work
Shannon K chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
You really need to add some sort of break between each senario. The sudden jumping to another scene without some sort of recognizable break hurt the flow of the story, leaving me shaking my head in confusion.

Cheers...
Bobboky chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
good
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
Dang, Xan knows how to make an exit, and looks like several things are strating to come together, though wonder if 'Pool's gonna have even more fun trying to off wilkins, while the whole groups continues to build up like one massive singularity.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »