Reviews for Weapon XH
Quathis chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
Things are definitely getting interesting on the Hellmouth and I'm laughing at the chaos. Largely because it's not my universe, state, school, or anything close to me. So yes, I am enjoying it greatly. Until next time.
urfan chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
I am intrigued by the progression so far. I belive it will be difficult however to remember everything that needs to be address unlesss you're keeping notes.
Obsidius chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
Ok while that was an interesting chapter. it was confusing as all get out. I mean it went from person to person like cat on catnip overload. Very confusing. couldn't keep up. couldn't tell what was going on and why.
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Oh boy, things are getting tight now, and with pretty much everyone headed towards SunnyD, it's gonna be mixing by the time things take off there.
Quathis chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Took a bit to sort out what was going on, but it looks like everyone, their dog, their dogs girlfriend, and a large porcupine are gearing up to throw down in Sunnydale. Looking forward to how bad the damage gets. Until next time.
Bobboky chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
nice
Duke Bonez chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
Wow. The shitstorm that's about to hit Sunnydale is awe inspiring. I can't wait for some poor idiot to drop a spark on the powderkeg, the one with a nuke strapped to it.

Thank you for writing. I'll be cackling with glee in anticipation of the next installment.

I guess one detail that bothers me a bit is Xander finding smugglers and then commandeering their jet - how'd he do it? Did the Weapon-X thing give him extra training? Soldier possession from Halloween? Danger-room? It doesn't matter that much since for the most part I'm too busy imagining what's going to happen next.
Reader Just A chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
Great stuff! Eagerly await more.
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
Oh boy, a lot of folks getting ready to go crazy here as it were, and will look forward to who meets who first and last.
Obsidius chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Great chapter!
marchm chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
kudos to all the chaos you've managed to set up. though I'm starting to wonder if after this any demon is dumb enough to try that specific hellmouth ever again :P
Bobboky chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
sweet
Obsidius chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Great Story so far. I look forward to more.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
fantastic! love the story and the whole xander mutant idea. he and willow will find eachother again and solve the misunderstandings right? i cant wait to read more so please update asap and in the meantime i wish you good luk and no writers block. good luk!
Bobboky chapter 14 . 2/6/2010