Reviews for Weapon XH
Update Soon!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
nice
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
*Shakes head* Sheila, Sheila, Sheila. Your detachment would do Dr. Essex aka Mr. Sinister, a great service. Telling your daughter that a friend of hers was just a mutant is showing TOO MUCH detachment! Even the Nazi's would find this way too weird!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Oh holy Hell...this fic is rocking, Tjin! Can't wait for more!

And is Logan really ove 900 pounds cuz of his adamantium? Cuz how would he move?

BlueEyedBrigadier
ApocSM chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
excellent work
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Sounds like SHIELD doesn't like the idea of another Weapon X being created. Should be interesting to see Logan teaching Xander a few things. And I think Mother and Daughter are going to have a few words to say. And I feel sorry for Sheila . . . NOT!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
nice, i wonder though if it comes down to it, will Willow's mom help xander cause willow wants her two or will she stick to her guns and let the family relationship burn.

excellent chapter
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
*POP's Claws* Sheila Rosenburg, betraying her daughter's best bud, just for a federal contract? In the words of Ben Grimm, ITS CLOBBERIN TIME! This lady, and this General, better hope that no one finds out about this, because if they do, someone is going to PAY!
angel3db chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
nice beginning. I look forward to more.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6