Reviews for And Love Said No
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I loved it great story.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Short but good. I'm a bit of a hopless romantic though.
Me chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
It's good. Don't be to hard on yourself...

Continue this fic, it would make a good story.
DreamWriterColabs chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I'm afraid I must disagree with you. This was actually a deep piece. Spike sees what's going on for what is really is. He knows what's going to happen, and he is helpless to stop it. you've done a wonderful job with this piece.
AnononA chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh, no! That didn't suck at all! You're way harder on yourself than you need to be. When I started reading this, I actually thought that you had been writing Spuffy fics for a long time. This is really impressive for a first fic!

I loved that first really drew me in, and was so utterly Spike-like! Hehe. And I also love that you really explored Spike's feeling of detachment. It was so insightful the way you wrote about him never getting to hold her hand, but only her body. I also liked the little conflict with Angel. Extremely wonderful.

Please continue? I would love to see how you could prolong this fic into an even longer one...then we all would get to enjoy your writing more! Congrats on a lovely first fic!

foxdaughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I thought your story was really good. I had no idea that it was your first BTVS story. All of your characters were in...character. And your grammar and spelling were perfect. I think it's almost as important to have good spelling and grammar as it is to havve a good story. Congratulations you have both! Keep writing!
just another person chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
no! this was really good! i liked it. it was a really good view of Spike, and ive read alot of them, trust me...i swear im on like page good..i think you should keep going.
Ari chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
/He wasn’t the one Buffy had deep meaningful conversations with, the one she sought out first for advice, and she didn’t rush off to tell him a joke she had just heard or an accomplishment./

Yes, sex tends to complicate things but before they got groiny with each other she did start to confide in him. And after she stopped coming to him for sex, she still didn't cut off ties with him completely. I think the before and after speaks volumes and it's not saying Angel owns her soul.

Your Spike voice is plausible but it's so whiny and self-pitying. The navel gazing is not very becoming of him.
Annise chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That didn't suck. I really liked it. I liked the way you wrote Spike... really captured something of the oddness of their relationship, and how he feels about it. Was that gentle enough? :)