Reviews for Golden Feelings
SailorScorpio01 chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I'm glad you like the story. And I'm really sorry I haven't updated this story. I'm not done with chapter 3. Plus I've been working on another story of mine called 'Love For One of the Golden Pair'. As well as add up other chapters to my other stories on here.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Is there going to be more chapters, or is this the end.

Well either way I luved the 2 chapters, kinda gripping in a way.
Raven Elise chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Aw...so kawaii...NOW UPDATE. -millions of oompah loompahs glue your ass to a chair in front of the computer in wich you typed this story.
animefreaklacey chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
man this story has got to continue. i mean it was so good words cannot explain how good this was. i hope you write more stories like this one or at least continue it! IT WAS SO GOD! _ _ _ _ _
Poison Fairy chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
sweet story and all and restraining orders are AWESOME I got one for my ex-bf, ANYWAYS what does this have to do with paranoia agent or is that soon to come?
SailorScorpio01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I think you can get married at 16 over there. But I'm not sure. In some animes and dramas I've seen. The girls were sixteen in the series when they got married.
KroovyRed chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
So far this is great. Judging by the summary, theres gonna be a giant twist later (even though I already know). There are just a few things I didn't get. First off, is it customary to get married at such a young age over in Japan? Last, I know that Makoto's parents really like Kara, but wouldn't they need an explanation on why they should let her live with them? None the less, this story is great and I really would like to read more.
Brokenheart21 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Wow, that's a cute story. I like the way they pretended not to know where she was. XD

Please update.

Oh, and one thing. Could you please work on your spacing? Not being rude but it is a bit difficult to read sometimes.