Reviews for Comparisons
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hmm, I keep forgetting to review this one... well, even if it is a few years back I still say that it is well done and gives off a nice effect in the end. Who knows if you'll get this, but this piece is just so worth the read really, I know I've thought about it before, but it's impossible for someone like me to pull one with those two characters.

Still, I like your unique thinking to most of the less common fandom and stuff like SyaoTomo or even Dairuki, so even if you aren't around, I would still say for you to write more of this unique stuff.
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow. Didn't expect it to be Nami Asaji and Takato. A nice, surprising story. It reminds me of a beautiful love story between a lady master and her loyal male disciple - a Wuxia story 'Return of the Condor Heroes'.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It was a great idea to make a new couple. I never heard of them i just knew Nami Asaji was Takato's teachers, but i mean it sounds like a great couple. Your right most people would think it's weird, but hey love comes in more than just one way.
GemmaniGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Couldn't remeber who Nami Asaji was, then looked it up. Aw this was cute, short but very cute. I suppose drabbles are just normally short like this? *first time reading a drabble*
Jessica Jewell chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Who is Nami Asaji?
Alone chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I like it, I think the two make a great couple. Can You make some more storie's of this couple.